1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198329687198 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by No Fuel, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:205360071
    How did I avoid his/her question? I am just adding on stuff to further support my claim. Stop saying I’m falsely accusing you, thats for the admins to decide.

Oh it will help me because it shows that you sent a fake modified screenshot which means you are fraudulent

This is a serious decisions for admins. I can understand the length may make it looks like this report is hopeless but eventually it will be ban or no ban.

and adding on, I am willing to provide as much evidence I can. If anyone knows how to view the first message on steam with a friend ever, please tell me so I can provide even more. Thanks

@ЩĄ | Horse Is there any other evidences I need to provide? I would really like this to be done. I am going to sleep soon and then going to school so it will take me about 7H sleep + 9 H school + 1H30Min traffic totaling to 17.5 H for me to respond more. Please respond. Thanks
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2018
  2. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    hello admin?
  3. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    regarding the video proof -
    This shows that the m4 is only 21$, which proves that the scammer scammed me by sending a fraudulent screenshot that shows the m4 is 330$ to scam my knife out of me.
  4. Frob

Frob Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:184710735
    You should watch out what you expose from your desktop, I clearly see Tor Browser, qBittorent, not to mention Python codes which would make it EXTREMELY easy for you to fake a screenshot & frame me for it. The final straw is your desktop folder named "Hacking". I believe that your 'proof' has now been turned upside down against you; not only do you have programs likely for faking & editing these screenshots, but you have exposed some malicious and illegal software on your device. In my general knowledge of the law, qBittorent is not allowed, nor is Tor browser, not to mention a what I would assume to be a COLLECTION of hacking files & programs. I believe that this could easily have been how you edited this screenshot to frame me; admin, I think you are considering banning the wrong user in this situation.

Sometimes your computer can be your own worst nightmare.
  5. Frob

Frob Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Attached to this message is a screenshot of the beginning of the video, where you can see what programs the accuser is hoarding on his device, which can easily be used to manipulate evidence.

Attached Files:

6. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    Tor browser is not illegal, so is qBittorrent. I am learning python, and I can have codes on my desktop. Nothing is wrong with that.
  7. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    I can name whatever my folders want, but it doesn’t have to mean that it actually is something about hacking.
  8. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    Even if I do have illegal softwares, so what? Does it matter? It is my computer, I can have anything I want. Besides, they are not even illegal. You get them straight from the Internet. Same fore qBittorrent. Python is not illegal. Do your research. Oh I forgot maybe its cuz you are in Australia and I am in USA.
  9. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    Lmao I have photoshop. Does that mean that I edited the screenshots? No ofc not lol.
  10. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    It CAN easily manipulate evidence, but does it have to be? Just because I have softwares that are NOT EVEN illegal, it doesn’t means that I do illegal things or manipulate things. If you have games, does it mean you play?
  11. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    Admin, what is the hold up? It has been 2 days and this report still haven’t gone through. I have provided everything I can.
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I will get to it when I get there - there are other reports to review.
    Be patient.
  13. Frob

Frob Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Are you saying that it doesn't matter if it is illegal because it is on YOUR computer? And you said it yourself, you could easily manipulate a screenshot to frame me, and don't rush the admin. We want a quality-made decision :)
  14. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    It is legal softwares, as long as I don’t break the law with them, then I am good.

I mean I CAN manipulate the screenshot, but I don’t HAVE to. Like I said it’s like you have a game on your computer. You CAN play it, but you don’t HAVE to play it. Please, take as much time as you need admin.
  15. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    Why would I frame you if the m4 is actually 330$? I won’t get anything out of this report besides to help save other people.
  16. Frob

Frob Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I think you regret trading for the M4A1-s and feel as if putting your anger out on me would somehow retrieve your knife...
  17. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    No. That m4 is already more than my knife and you are adding a vulcan, so I don’t regret. But apparently the m4 is not 330 so ofc I regret.

Ofc I won’t get my knife. Why would you? You made a mistake adding me back because I needed that chatbox open for evidence and now here we are waiting for the admin.

If this gets you banned you should regret adding me your whole life.
  18. Frob

Frob Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I have nothing to hide.
  19. No Fuel

No Fuel New User

Steam:
    Wait but is tor browser actually illegal in australia? Cuz here its not lmao unless you use it to do illegal stuff
  20. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If there is additional chat evidence then provide it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.