1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Declined Report: 76561198329838268 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FREAK-, Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FREAK-

FREAK- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28036899
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198329838268

Victim profile: 76561198016339526

What happened? Description:
    Trade Offer Scamming. This user sent me a trade offer, i was careless and did not check properly. That cost me 5 keys. That is not a lot but i don't like to be fooled, want to protect other traders from this guy too.​

Provide Evidence:
    User "The Gamer l btw.tf" sent me a trade offer; his Strange Gold Botkiller Minigun Mk.II for my 5 keys. As seen below i'm paying 5 keys for a Strange Professional Killstreak Gold Botkiller Minigun Mk.II. I accidentally accepted that offer but it was wrong, i lost 5 keys due to that mistake.

Later, I checked his profile, he seems newbie so i gave him a chance maybe he did not send that offer intentionally (i receive so many offers like that, mostly from people who are new to trading).

I posted comments on his profile (what should he do) and added him. Few hours later i found out that he blocked me. Also checked old comments on his profile and he is doing that trick not to me but others too. Hope he will get what he deserves.

Proofs below.​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      247.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      408.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      463.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SR doesn't get involved with pricing/value disputes - don't agree with the terms don't make the trade.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.