1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198329873627 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KillaGh0stL4x愛|鬼殺, Aug 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillaGh0stL4x愛|鬼殺

KillaGh0stL4x愛|鬼殺 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:139383248
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198329873627

Victim profile: 76561198239032224

What happened? Description:
    On the Rise Trading server, SpookyDoinks was advertising a M9 CH FT #508 for 1K BTC. He stated that he was suppose to be on the "trusted trader" list because he knew CSGoat and Blizzard. He continued to say that he was the owner of NoirTrading server. He also stated, he want to sell his inventory for BTC. We agreed on an offer of his Kill Confirmed MW "OG Csgo Goat's Pistol", Hiko Chalice FN (Which was terribly scratched up), and a BloodSport AK FN for $150 BTC. After he gave me his Wallet Address, "bc1qrw30j6l8yvutuvkduzpltwcf6uvdxjdjf2xfvz", I went on Binance and sent SpookyDoinks the $150 BTC. Later on, I waited for 10 mins for the SMS and Email confirmation that BTC is successfully withdraw. I told him that I sent the BTC, however he stated he didn't received anything. I sent an image of my withdraw confirmation and recent withdraw history. I insisted I have sent my money to him, but he kept on stating that he hasn't received any BTC. Later on, Spooky stated he would email the Binance support to see if you truely sent the money
    binance will let me know and there's nothing to worry about
    "if you didn't then your not scamming me kid move along
    if they said you did
    i will send you the items right after they tell me so"...
    I was so confused, why would I be scamming people if I just bought an m9 Doppler ph2 via zelle.
    Afterwards he told me to copy and paste the txid, "057687c56c76a38ebf9e5cf5076aec30648c4c67e67f37ffc32d8b6c3d88d94a" so he can report to the binance support department. After 16 minutes, I asked if he can send me his uncropped transaction history... no response from him ...
    After another 30 minutes, I ask again with the same question because it had shown he was "online" on his phone. ... No response...
    Yesterday at 8:15, I sent two images from Block-cypher claiming that all the transactions has already been sent in this node. On the 2nd image, it stated that the transaction has already been arrived to the destination wallet. There is no way that Spooky has not received my money.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I can't verify that exact amount on the same explorer view of the BTC address you gave.
    It doesn't show .0129xxxx like what you claim you sent.
    I need to verify that.
  3. KillaGh0stL4x愛|鬼殺

Steam:
    Theres a transaction fee which is .0004 BTC, The amount of the transaction is 150$ (.0125 BTC). The sum is .0129 BTC.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok I need trade inventory history for last 2 days till present - do this thru steam client make sure URL is enabled FULL screenshots.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Also I'm having issues verifying a few things - can you set your friends to full public. Having private makes certain things difficult to review.
  6. KillaGh0stL4x愛|鬼殺

Steam:
    There you go.

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.