1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198329974104 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♠ Snap ♠, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♠ Snap ♠

♠ Snap ♠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120601481
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198329974104

Victim profile: 76561198201468691

What happened? Description:
    A kid added me. A few weeks later told me he was an admin on a gambling website, and that he could choose anyone with 10% or higher to be the winner. I thought maybe i just lucky that he chose me, I was stupid. So i questioned it at first, and he made 6 random people win, when they had a 10% chance or higher. It seemed legit. So i said what the heck, and "Deposited" my knife worth $210. Someone else on the site deposits like $2000 at the same time so my percentage goes below 10% and i thought that was when i got scammed. Nope, he took out my knife and told me to deposit more so i would win for sure. Sure enough i did another $100, and I WON! then it comes back and says, "Knockaround, You Won! But u have to win again to get your items ($2400 on a 300 bet) That pop up stayed on my site as long as i was logged into that account on the website. Thats really the end of it, then he blocked and removed me from steam. I had a feeling it was a scam, but newer to scams, i didnt think there were websites dedicated primarily to scamming people. Especially lower worth inventories like mine. Someone added me shortly after and said the same thing happened to them too... So i know this is happening toa lot of people and want this s✿✿✿ exposed. I looked up the kid on this website and he had no reports against him so that made me think it was even more legitimate. I didnt record myselfing winning or him making the others win, but its self explanatory with chat logs and that i was shocked he could make people win.​

Provide Evidence:

Sorry i already took the gyazos. I dont see how that should matter if Evidence is Evidence. Just trying to make the community better.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    ALL evidence must be uploaded directly to report NOT hosted on gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please follow up in next 24hours
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    archived
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.