1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198337884345 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Atinev, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atinev

Atinev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75889360
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198337884345

Victim profile: 76561198112044448

What happened? Description:
    I was warned by other users that steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198337884345 was impersonating me to them. When I researched the profile they were already impersonating another user. I then checked SteamReps historical data which confirmed they had been impersonating me, appear to impersonate regularly and already have impersonation rep (see attached screenshot). My reason for reporting is to ensure they remain marked and raise awareness for other users. I have reported them to Valve and notified the user currently being impersonated.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This user was already tagged/banned here There is absolutely nothing more we can do.
    The evidence you provided doesn't prove any thing of the sort that the user is still doing wrong or scam related either.
    No need to report someone to ensure anything..nothing has changed and the user doesn't impersonate anyone with INTENT to defraud..must prove intent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.