1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198338321377 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SCP-096, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCP-096

SCP-096 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41173410
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198338321377

Victim profile: 76561198062936556

What happened? Description:
    This is a report i am filling out for my brother as he dosen't really understand steamrep. Anyho let's get started. My brother contacts me when someone named "wakay pulos" added him about him accidently reporting him to a "steam admin". (I am still unsure if i should also fill the same report for him aswell or if the one trying to act like the steam admin will be enough). My brother who belives him so far gets told that to fix this he just has to add the steam admin. After my brother adds the supposed steam admin the first guy keeps asking for updates. The steam admin (The one reported above) shows my brother a fake gif of his account being banned (https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....137/0A82BB5EB330F78BA4081A8C49438B2076AD3C29/ this one right here. Sorry if this is the wrong place to put it.) After this he asks my brother to fully cooperate and that he needs to verify his items on the item database so that they can make sure they aren't duped (Which has nothing to do with the original reason). After this he asks for his trade URL and that's that as my brother contacts me at this point and i tell him its a scam and that he should send me the chat logs and the profiles of the scammers.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence is provided in the pictures. I unfortunately didn't ask my brother to take the screenshots himself as i had the feeling he didn't know how so all i have is a pasted chat from his interactions with the said scammers.​

[21.00]
    scp-096:
    hi so a guy with the name wakay pulos has reported with accident

[21.01]
    [] :
    Okay just a minute i will check your Steam profile Data.

[21.01]
    scp-096:
    ok

[21.02]
    [] :
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....137/0A82BB5EB330F78BA4081A8C49438B2076AD3C29/

Theres been a report in your account due to some duplicated items which your (items)and other items are involved .Can you make a legal statement on this and if possible make a counter report regarding to this issue. i want you to make a proper appeal on the said issue.

[21.07]
    scp-096:
    what do you nedt me too do

[21.08]
    [] :
    Okay just let me handle this situation the only way to remove your pending report is to cooperate, Understood?

[21.08]
    scp-096:
    sry am bit new too this

[21.08]
    [] :
    Alright we need to verify your items on Item Database so we can make sure that you don't have a duped a items. Understood?

[21.08]
    scp-096:
    yeah

[21.09]
    [] :
    Okay can you give me your Trade URL so i can program each of your items on my Item Database.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry two things here - we don't review 3rd party reports and copy/pasted chat evidence from one account to another is going to be also unacceptable.
    You just need to have your brother report the user to valve as any report here like that will be rejected.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.