1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198338395066 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NATO THE TORNADO, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NATO THE TORNADO

NATO THE TORNADO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:158255229
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198338395066

Victim profile: 76561198276776187

What happened? Description:
    Brief explanation: I was contacted by a person called FL4WLE$$. He was a person who was on my friend's list but we never really talked much. We chatted for a bit before he started discussing If I wanted to participate in his $200 Raffle. It turned out to be an extremely shady raffle that was designed to be a scam just to get my entire inventory in exchange for items he never owned or would get by selling my inventory. He tricks people into giving away their items and moves them to his marketplace account and Alt private account.

Detailed explanation: Chat Log #1 - #8 I was hanging out In my favorite community trade server when I was contacted by FL4WE$$. We had a little chat with each other before he started asking If I wanted to join his $200 CSGO/TF2 Raffle he was advertising on his group. At first, I declined immediately (I had done previous raffles with him, none like this though) because I didn't seem interested at all, however, he drops a bombshell. He started explaining that if fork over my entire inventory (Your heard right) into the raffle I would have a guaranteed chance of winning his raffle. He explains that my inventory is worth $150 (Incorrect, see Inventories: My inventory) and that would get me a %75 chance of winning and the second I joined the raffle it ends in 24 hours. When I immediately say no to this offer he becomes a bit irritated and spends the next 4 chat pages explaining how If I trade over my entire inventory, I have this raffle in the bag (He sent me two trades asking for my inventory, see Trades: Trade #1 - #9 + Trade #2). While he was explaining all of this I decided to explore his raffle and see If he was legit. (See Raffle #1 (Price $4.00)) The first thing to catch my eye was that A) his raffle contained only 20 slots and each slot cost 1 key. That meant If I gave my inventory I would have forked over 80 keys overpay. B) He got the price of CSGO/TF2 wrong. (Could be explained as an honest mistake but see: Chat log #21, Raffle 1, 3 and 4. He knows the value of keys but keeps getting the price wrong) It was that this point that I deiced to check his steam and backpack.tf inventories to see if he even that the items he was claiming of giving away. I found out (See Inventories: FL4WLE$$ Backpack.tf (TF2) 3-12-18, FL4WLE$$ CSGO backpack.tf #1 + #2 3-12-18) that FL4WLE$$ Didn't have 50 TF2 Keys at the time (Only 2) and that all of his CSGO Skins were untradable (Expect HyperBeast See Inventories: Hyperbeast). This started to get me very suspicious so I started poking his backpack.tf, steam profile, and steamrep until I came across the 4 reports he had on his steamrep and the -9 Trust reports he had on his backpack.tf. This gave me red flags immediately and I knew what would have happened if I gave away my inventory. Then I stumbled across this (https://steamcommunity.com/groups/rafflingkingalp/discussions/0/3223871682616937983/) from another raffle group I had joined before this. It was at this point I realized what FL4WLE$$ had done to other people and what he could've done to me, so I decided to hatch a plan. It was rather simple: I would send FL4WLE$$ My professional Bat-outta-hell Kit (This gave me a %15 chance in the raffle. It was worth 2 keys = %10 + %5 bonus for being member in his group. see: raffle #1 ($4.00) + Chat #7) and enter his raffle, whilst that was happening I would collect evidence against him and wait for the raffle to finish and find out if his raffles were legit or not.

Chat Log #9 - #14: It was at this point I had already given my kit over to his $200 raffle (See Trades: Trade #3 + Proof of Trade #3) and secured 3 slots in his raffle yet FL4WLE$$ continued to shovel me useless information about how If I give over my inventory I will win this raffle and all the riches will be mine. for about 5 chat logs (#9 - #14) FL4WLE$$ continues arguing and arguing about how I made a huge mistake and gets to the point where he starts getting aggressive with me, shouting and begging for me to give away my inventory to him. (I mean I'm getting angry in the chat but its because he won't leave me alone and won't stop practically begging for my inventory). I had also discovered that he had changed the price for his $200 raffle from $4.00 to $10.00 for some bizarre reason. (See Raffles: Raffle #1 $10.00).

Chat Log #15 - #27 1 day had passed since I last talked with FL4WLE$$. according to him, his raffle should have finished by now and I was the only one who entered his raffle. I tell him this only to get the expected answer of 'no'. He starts claiming that me entering the raffle with my Professional kit doesn't count and that I had to give my inventory + the kit in order for the raffle to countdown from 24 hours. He also claims in (chat #15) that I sent him the Kit for no reason?? at this point, I know for a fact that this raffle is bullshit and I start confronting him about various things that don't add up with his raffle. I start by addressing the fact that he said the raffle would end after 24 hours when someone enters (Me) I even show him hard evidence of him saying it (Chat #2). He denies this and gives me weak reasoning for why the raffle hasn't ended in 24 hours. I then expose him for not having the items he promised to giveaway on his raffle and again, he gives me an excuse (He said he would buy them in video (Youtube)). I then ask him to explain why he changed the price tag for the $200 raffle ($4.00-$10.00) to which he asks me if I'm the FBI and gives me another excuse on how he 'forgot' and then starts accusing me on why I didn't tell him that. I then expose him stating that because he only had 20 slots (See Raffles: Raffle #1 Slot prices + slots) and If each cost 1 key = 20 Keys. He says he changed that to 2 keys. When I explain that would equal to 40 Keys he pushes it off and explains it 4 keys now and that he was using CSGO Keys/s price for the raffle (Chat #20). (That still would equal only 80 keys. My backpack is well over 100 keys (95 without festive and spells) that would mean I would have overpaid 20+ to his $200 'raffle' If I gave over my inventory to him). I then explain how most of his 'moderators' are people who have been banned for previous wrongdoings. I mainly focused on a guy called CR34TIVE who had two Alt accounts and had been banned for 'Rigging Raffles' (See FL4WLE$$'s 'Moderators: CRE34tive). What was weird about this is that FL4WLE$$ Didn't give a s✿✿✿ about it which is extremely weird because you have those people in your group advertising their raffles/giveaway which could be fake or rigged. We kept on arguing for a bit before I had enough and demanded an explanation or at least the truth from him (I told him everything I knew, His alt accounts, his fake raffles, etc). He then verbally admits that he had scammed people before (this would tie in all the reports that have been made against him) and even if I had given my inventory to him he admits that he wouldn't have ended it a couple hours later or even a day but instead would have waited until next week. (Probably giving him time to sell everything for pure and then give it back to me as a prize) He also denies the fact that he had an alt which is false because it says on his alt that he has a new account (See FL4WLE$$: FL4WLE$$ Alt account). From there it was just FL4WE$$ denying everything I said about him and before we departed he gave back my Kit (To make it look like he wasn't scamming me, I was honestly expecting him to take it and block me).

As of right now, FL4WLE$$ as since unfriended me but not removed me from his group. He has attempted to do 3 other raffles (2 of which have been removed and replaced by the other) No one has won any of the prizes he's giving away. One person called VulplesVulpez did enter his 3rd raffle but looks like he was either scammed or left with his items as the raffle was later removed and the prizes still with FL4WLE$$. They have now been moved to his private alt account. The latest raffle is still going on on his group, no one as joined and the TF2 items FL4WLE$$ promises to give away have now disappeared (Being moved to his private alt account).

Disclaimer: This report will be done in stages (Chat Logs 1-15 + 16-27, Trades, Inventory's, Raffle Info, Etc.) because there is an excessive amount of evidence and can't be uploaded all at once. Each Stage will be uploaded 5-10 Mins Apart from each other) This report took a while to do as there was lots of evidence to capture and sort and real life was getting in the way.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    This is the Chat Log section 2: Contains all chat logs #16 - #27

Attached Files:

3. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    This is the Raffle Section: Contains all Raffles FL4WLE$$ has done.

Attached Files:

4. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    This is the Trade Section: Contains all trades between FL4WLE$$ and I

Attached Files:

5. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    This is the Inventory section: Contains FL4WLE$$'s Inventory + Hyperbeast AWP + My Inventory

Attached Files:

6. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    This is the FL4WLE$$ Section: Contains FL4WLE$$'s Alt's + Proof of Friends + FL4WLE$$'s current account + Proof of private alt account + reports

Attached Files:

7. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    This is the moderator section: contains all the moderators in FL4WLE$$'s Raffle group who are banned/reported

Attached Files:

8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok so many issues here - first off this appears to have been spread out over the course of multiple months earlier in the year.
    I see a few screenshots that were acceptable with dates around march... many others I have no idea so can't really accept them.
    You overlapped chat boxes and just didn't full screen them as with others.
    Then you have some that spread out details thru July so you got large gaps of anything here mainly of which I have no idea if you won anything, if you didn't win anything.
    The user goes back and forth with you on details but a raffle is a raffle... options to win gambling of sorts which we don't endorse in anyway here but again so many details missing it would be impossible to verify.
    Who a user is in any group, banned/tagged or not isn't evidence either, it doesn't matter who is who and where it wouldn't have any purpose towards what you are accusing this user of.
    Backpack screenshots are also irrelevant..doesn't matter what someone posts there about this user.
    Real life getting in the way when you've been on daily since Dec 3rd when you created the SR account here.
    I really just can't see any acceptable evidence after such a long period of time and what you've provided to even be able to begin to say this user did anything wrong.
    Anything else you wish to add?
  9. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    1) I can see why you think this report has evidence from multiple months. It's wrong. I live in Australia I write down my dates as DD/MM/YY = 3/12/18 = 3 December 2018, not MM/DD/YY = 3/12/18 = March 12, 2018. Same goes for all the dates on my evidence board. I'd like to apologize for the confusion. For context, the entire chat happened between 3 December - 5 December 2018. All evidence is from 3 December -

2) For the overlapped screenshots, before I noticed the mistake FL4WLE$$ had already unfriended me and I lost the chat logs. I feared you'd say something about those.

3) For the Moderators, I probably shouldn't have added them, however, I felt that it was extremely weird that those types of people were moderators in his group so I guess to me that felt like something that should have been included.

4) The backpack screenshots were meant to show that FL4WL3$$ didn't have all the prizes that he promised for his raffles ($200, $95). The AWP Screenshots was evidence for his last three raffles ($95,$30,$61) and was meant to prove that he didn't have it because it was untradable. However, it's now Tradeable.

5) Me saying real life was getting in the way and apologizing for that. Please forget I ever f✿✿✿✿✿✿ said that. I don't know what I was on to say that.

6) Things I'd Like to add: What about FL4WLE$$ admitting to scamming people, FL4WLE$$ admitting that he wouldn't have ended the raffle even If I gave away my inventory, FL4WLE$$ practically making me overpay 20+ keys for his $200 Raffle. (I know he confirmed it was 4 keys for 1 slot and there were only 20 slots. 20 x 4 = 80 Keys. My inventory on December 3rd = 3,940 Ref = 94.33 Keys + est 11 Keys (Spelled items + Festive Weapons) = 105.33 Keys. 105.33 - 80 = 25.33 Overpay. FL4WLE$$'s raffle prize's (TF2 items) suddenly disappearing from his inventory even though there isn't a winner yet.
  10. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    Whoops. Forgot to add to 1) All evidence is from 3 December to 7 December (Some screenshots have the 8th December (I screenshotted them late)
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok makes sense now -thanks for clearing up the dates
    let me relook at everything.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  13. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    Like this?

Also just adding here. All of FL4WLE$$ CSGO skins are now tradeable. He still doesn't have the TF2 items he promised in his raffle/s.

Whoops, I gave you the trade of FL4WLE$$ Giving back my kit at the end. Here is the trade ff me giving my kit to FL4WLE$$ to enter the raffle.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2018
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Lets see the same thing thru steam client now pls
  15. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    Like this?

Attached Files:

16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Link to raffle you were entered into or weren't entered into.
    Did you win? When was it supposed to be drawn?
    Did anyone else enter....if so what is their SR profile blocks?
  17. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    1) https://steamcommunity.com/groups/LuckiestRaffles/discussions, https://steamcommunity.com/groups/LuckiestRaffles/discussions/8/1744479063999953259/ The first link will take you to his raffle list and the second one will take you to his current raffle as of now. Unfortunately FL4WLE$$ removed the raffle I joined, in fact, he made other raffles ($95, $30 and $61 Raffles) But since has removed $95 and $30 without any winner. His $61 Raffle is still going on (No one has joined so far and he still doesn't have the TF2 prizes).

2) According to his own words and evidence from previous raffles, the second someone joins his raffle it starts a 24-hour countdown until it ends and a winner is drawn. I joined the $200 at 9:34 pm 3 December 2018 and I waited for 24 hours. When 24 hours passed no one had joined his raffle expect me and when I told FL4WLE$$ that 24 hours had ended and that technically I was the only person who joined so I won. He just made excuses and excuses and I never got anything. I even confronted him with evidence of him straight-up saying that its ends after 24 hours when someone joins but he just made more excuses. What's funny about his lasted raffle ($61) is that it has the timestamp of the $200 raffle making it look like this was the first raffle FL4WLE$$ did after the ones he did in September.

3) As I said earlier no one entered the $200 raffle that I entered, however, there was one person who entered his $95 (This was the raffle that replaced $200 raffle). His/Her name is VulpesVulpes ( steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198204915631, Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204915631 ) and according to VulplesVulpes's steam profile and a comment on FL4WLE$$ steam profile it seems that FL4WLE$$ managed to scam him/her out of that raffle (VulplesVulpes says that he was scammed $22) and then he removed the raffle again, replacing it with a $30 raffle which again, was removed and replaced with the $61 raffle which is still currently going on in his group.
  18. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    I have recently chatted with VulpesVulpes and he is doing a report to provide new evidence to help aid my report.
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    No other report aids in the other - they are all independent of themselves and irrelevant evidence to any others.
    If that user wishes to submit one it would be ONLY on its own and anything mentioned on it of you or anything here will be overlooked.
    It's not right to mix things like that.

I'm going to sit on this report a few days to look everything over.
    Please avoid bumping it.
  20. NATO THE TORNADO

Steam:
    I apologize. I didn't realize that.

I understand now, thank you for explaining it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.