1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198340177572 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Morgan 3, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgan 3

Morgan 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:139382519
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198340177572

Victim profile: 76561198239030766

What happened? Description:
    I added i him to trade my csgo items via papal all was going well we decided on a price he was interested in my Bayonet Sapphire and my Gloves fade we negotiated $1260 + 22keys on his side of the trade but then i checked his steam rep and saw he had two convictions against him which i was suspicious about but he explained that they where just toxic people that he was annoying but i wanted to make sure he wasn't lying so i went and did some research on the items he had traded one said they where scammed for a M9 bayonet doppler p2 which was in his inv at the time i then used CsgoExchange to look at the recent owners of the m9 which i then found out that the m9 used to belong the the guy who made a scam report against him which all screenshots can be seen below. He uses Backback for his cash rep and i saw a comment that said "+rep sold my m9 to him, all smooth." i then went on to do research on that account which did not have any recent trades with the m9 and did not own the m9 in his inventory or have any recent trades with an m9 doppler p2. I confronted him and his exact words where "Weird. Where did you get that information from
    " i then showed him the recent history of the m9 doppler p2 and he then said " Idk im confused dont really understand how this csgoexchange stuff works or how it gets its information, all i can tell you is the guy i have gotten it from.
    and that probably it doesnt record/track by far everything"

If you need anymore details let me know :)

Provide Evidence:

24 June 2018
    Morgan: 250 for sd, 450 ak, 430 gloves 800 for bayo negotiable
    Morgan: What’s your budget
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Atm around 1300$ that Im willing to spend in items in total. Bayo looks pretty clean for .02, but i hoped for around 750 for it, and gloves i thought ~400
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: on items*
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: 1150$ combined
    Morgan: ill do 1300 for gloves bayo and sd
    Morgan: or $1190 for gloves + bayo
    Morgan: have to be sure this other guy isn't buying the sd
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Daggers im not too interested in atm, the people i sell to specifically 1 guy hates daggers, but ik that bayo he would deffinitely take off me.
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Would you do 1260 for sd, bayo and gloves?
    Morgan: i couldn't do that, means you are getting the daggers for $110
    Morgan: cheapest on bitskins is 280 i think
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: I would do 1300 but since I also have to pay Paypal fees of like 2.9% or whatever it is, it'll go over my budget
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: I guess I'd take only the gloves and bayo then
    Morgan: $1190?
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: wait let me check how much the fees would be
    Morgan: okay
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: 38.4$ on ~1280$ transaction, I'm sorry, cant. I'd do 1260 + like 22 keys if you like. Tf2 keys, which are sold for like $1.9 of marketplace.tf
    Morgan: okay but one problem
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Sell price is 1.9+ minus 10% fee that it takes thats like 1.75 or smth like that, meaning you'd get your asking price
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: yeah?
    Morgan: you'd have to go first
    Morgan: https://forums.steamrep.com/search/...ly]=1&c[node]=3 43 86 87 88 89 125 102 130 17
    Morgan: since you have two recent convictians against you in the last month
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: One is from a guy that got really butthurt after i started trolling him after we failed to agree on a trade, other is from his friend I'm pretty sure. The items that the reports are for I bought from completely different people that you can also see on my cash rep, which I can also provide proofs for (trades, paypal transactions, etc) I think for the 90 keys I have been repped aswell with the seller already inclduing screenshots
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: regardless, I'd go first for 1 item at a time, If you have good amount of cash rep
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: and yeah i'd understand if you dont believe me about the reports.
    Morgan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/5/1291817837613116860/
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Oh. Kinda hoped for a little more tbh. Just 14 reps 1 of which is spam, another is an opskins trade, and 2 are from same person. https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198340177572
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Not sure
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: do you have rep in any other community or forum maybe?
    Morgan: iv'e reported the spam one still no responce and no only use cashrep
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: yeah the reason i stopped using csgorep and deleted my rep there, the admins are pretty much dead. On backpack if you report someone it gets reviewed within a day, on csgorep no one really even bothers to remove the spam anymore
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Well i really dont know then
    Morgan: id do 1 at a time gloves first and you go first
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: I meant that for if I go first... then I'd be willing to go first for 1 item at a time anyway, but to the amount of rep you have I doubt I can, Im sorry. You can see on my rep though that I have bought the items from my reports from completely different people and as i said i can also provide proofs of those trades.
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Or another option would be if youre willing to cover all the fees
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: or nvm
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: bitskins then it wouldnt be tradable
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: and stuck on bitskins for another week.
    Morgan: okay ill send you my gloves first then
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: You also only have ~300 trades made - not trying to talk your acc down or anything but that doesnt help with me trusting.
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Alright. how much would we do for the individual items?
    Morgan: but you look through my account i don't have one single -rep or any reports on steamrep etc
    Morgan: well first trade well do 460 + 22 keys
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: True. The thing is I've contacted an admin of steamrep about the reports and provided counter evidence and offered him even to access my pc/steam/pp via teamviewer
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: never got a reply
    Morgan: then 800 for bayo
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: because like screenshots can be faked so easily, but checking & refreshing yourself via teamviewer directly on my acc, cant
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: and yeah sounds alright
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: I'd be ready to do it now if you want
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: and the bayo right afterwards
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Wait a sec 460 + 22k for just gloves as first trade? Not very proportional
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Would you do 400 for gloves, then the remaining 860+ 22k for bayo and sd
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: or i guess fine, 430 for gloves but then 830+22k for bayo and sd
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: no difference really
    Morgan: when trading with the guy for keys why did you start speaking german
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: I didn't thats the thing - I haven't actually dealt with the guy. No idea what he put there in the chat, just started reading it, and it wasn't even close to what we were talking about at first
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Most of it is made up with a fake account probably
    Morgan: so hows he got screenshots of your convo with him
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: https://ostrichtools.com/t/steam
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: lmao
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: took me 1 second of googling
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: also he could have just used an alt renamed it to me, put same avatar. Like that's so hard to do
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: last thing I remember is that he was completely furious
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: and threatened me with doxing me
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: and few other things
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: after I kept trolling him
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: the reason I even started is because i saw how mad he turned just because i declined an offer, like how can you take someone serious
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: who starts insulting and getting so mad over a not accepted offer
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: If you really want you can also add literally everyone from my rep and speak to them
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: and confirm with them that they have traded with
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: me*
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: although i dont see the point of that as they have already repped me
    Morgan: so how come the m9 in your inv once belonged to the guy who made a scam report on steamrep?
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: That is the thing he used random items in my inv (at the time there was just the m9 and keys), that I have bought from others to make those reports
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: his friend did the same
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: with the keys
    Morgan: well the person who actully put a +rep on your backpack never ownded the m9 so you're telling me your +rep is fake
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: He did, how you even want to know that Im confused
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: he also has other knives for sale and keys aswell
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: had*/has
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: you can literally add him and ask as i said
    Morgan: no he didn't i have the m9 bayonet dopplers history of owners up and the guy who +reped you on backpack never ownded the m9 it was flavo++ who was the ownder before you
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Weird. Where did you get that information from
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: and cant really be idk
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: pretty confused
    Morgan: https://imgur.com/gallery/MwtAgZD
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: image doesnt show - https://gyazo.com/789320271b5b6f2c036f22e6b81216f8
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: nvm
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: now it does
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: Idk im confused dont really understand how this csgoexchange stuff works or how it gets its information, all i can tell you is
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: the guy i have gotten it from
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: and that probably it doesnt record/track by far everything
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: as i said i can show you my trades
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: etc
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: is this some kind of trick lol
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: to confuse me or so
    Morgan: it does it tracks owners all the day from when it was unboxed to date
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: well idk im speechless. trying to see that myself now but it doesnt even let me login to csgoexchange lol
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: idk all i can show is my trade history https://gyazo.com/607575989716daa20688fa2c9db4229c
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: the part of it
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: like on some of my reps i literally asked the sellers to include proofs
    Morgan: can you show me a ss of the guy sending you the m9
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: like of his profile?
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: or of what
    Morgan: of the trade showing the trade has been accepted
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: you mean from incoming offer history?
    Morgan: https://gyazo.com/0042cff72b76abba8e809e8b5503e5d9
    Morgan: one like that
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: ah alright let me find it
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: https://gyazo.com/21f569f6b3eca8f6f5498b2e151d81d0 im getting this weird bug that images of some items dont show up
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: did it as gif just to show
    Morgan: page not found
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: oops sry. took it again https://gyazo.com/6283b74d85262abc14ebf4be568c2e40
    ¡¡Epsilon B/S> Tf2/Csgo keys: sry for terrible quality, can find a better gif tool and retake it if you want
    Morgan: make sure to click on the account when showing the item so can show its not a fake account

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello Morgan 3,

Unfortunately, there is not enough evidence presented for this report to be processed.
    I will be archiving this thread shortly.

I recommend that you read SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.
    If any new evidence comes to light, feel free to create a new report.

Best,
    Gentleman
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.