1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198341396247 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mag1kZERA, Oct 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mag1kZERA

mag1kZERA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:526662275
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198341396247

Victim profile: 76561199013590278

What happened? Description:
    i was requesting a trade from the real uszy and to be noticed, i have to comment on his discussion thread. after a few moments a steam name which is named uszy added me on steam i wonder why he add me once again when i was already accepted by the real one. well i didn't check the profile i accepted him and then he chat me once i accepted him. he said what am i going to trade for, i said i was thinking my ursus knife for your gut knife fade he checked and he replied okay I'm okay with the price then i said good and the point where i got some speculation was when he said "before i accept your offer you have to screenshot what pattern index your item" as a new but aware trader, i don't believe that pattern index exist. and when i said it was going to take a while, i was looking at his profile and it wasn't the same as the real uszy and plus he was trying to lure me in to the API scam website that controls my account after logging in the site. and i already know it was going to be a scam because i always research about the said site when its not well known like skinport or cs.money. and i saw a review on trustpilot that its exactly what i thought. anyway, this should be ban because he even flexed that he scammed a dragon lore and his earning almost 2k a week and to add more insult to me, he states that he could buy a car lmao. ban this kid before he cash out all the items he scammed!​

Provide Evidence:
    cstrade.farm isnt a real site. he is not the real uszy for trading as well. he gave me a screenshot of the items he scammed just to flex and add insult to injury to me but the only injury is when he will get bad. sorry for the weak evidence I'm trying to report him as fast as i can so he cant cash out the items in the account he's using or move it to other alt accounts. i have stronger proofs of screenshots if my evidence is weak. View attachment 770107 View attachment 770108 View attachment 770109 View attachment 770110 View attachment 770111 View attachment 770112 View attachment 770110

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with hijacking/phishing/hacking -Due to current Investigative Policy
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

This includes anything to do with API key requests, wrong or misspelled URL's and sites requesting logins of any type in attempts to steal your credentials.
    These are phishing/hijacking attempts and are not to be reported to SteamRep!

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.