1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198343878256 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by luckyshit, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckyshit

luckyshit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:177364162
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198343878256

Victim profile: 76561198088573342

What happened? Description:
    This person added me and wish to trade my Asiimov(AWP) and DessertStrike(m4a4) for a knife then I agree to trade. He said he wants to see the stats of my weapons before we proceed to trade but I don't know what he is talking about so he guide me to a opskins link then I proceed to putting my weapon in opskins inventory then a bot send me steam offer which is a fake account. I confirmed the transaction and I cant see my weapons. then he guide me to the last step which he said after 2 or 3 mins there is a automatic withdraw which send a steam offer to me all of my weapons. He said that If I accept the offer I will get my items back with the stats he required to trade with me. I didn't accept the last steam offer because I realized I am now a victim of scam so I keep going and still talk to him and made him admit that he have my weapons and he have multiple fake accounts used for scams. That is all. Btw I can't recover the first start of our conversation. Lastly, he asked me to trade my other awp to get back my previous awp in an unfair trade so I didn't approve the trade but instead gather more evidence to ban this account together with his fake accounts. In the chat you will see the I said this my gift for you. The one I am talking about is reporting is his account which I am doing right now. Please be careful and don't let this happen to you guys. Thank you so much. I hope that this account will be ban but If not. There is always a karma.​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof of Initial agreement (steam chat screenshot)

View attachment 597308
    View attachment 597309 View attachment 597310 View attachment 597311 View attachment 597312 View attachment 597313 View attachment 597315 View attachment 597314 View attachment 597316 View attachment 597317 View attachment 597318

Proof of the broken agreement or scam attempt: This Is his inventory, As you can see there are many items but I wasn't able to screenshot because he blocked me and make his account private.
    View attachment 597319

Proof of the broken agreement or scam attempt:
    First image is my trade history which has the last trade with this opskin account that he used. seconds image is what he said the automatic withdraw which is also a fraud but I didn't fall for that because I realized I became a victim. and third image is steam offer from main account because I want to get my items back and I ask to get my items back and he said I should give my awp elite build to get my awp then I said yes then he said to me send the weapon first on his main account then he will send me back my awp. Three times he tried to scam me and the first attempt he success.
    View attachment 597345

Proof that you verified the identity of the person: The first picture is his main account, the second is his fake account, the third image we can see that he made it private so no one can see his inventory that are full of scam items and images of profile descriptions.
    View attachment 597346

Attached Files:

2. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @luckyshit ,

No 3rd party reports.

Invalid.
Thread Status: