1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198345464293 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ★GIB★ TheGalGamer123, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ★GIB★ TheGalGamer123

★GIB★ TheGalGamer123 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67926989
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198345464293

Victim profile: 76561198096119706

What happened? Description:
    A person by the user ЩĄ * Smil乇y Grムcee #B/S (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198345464293) had randomly added me on Steam, so I decided to accept the request. They then decided to message me on Steam asking if I was selling any of my CS:GO skins (I knew it was a scam as soon as they added me out of the blue, but I chose to play along with it.) They asked if I wanted to sell my M4A1 | Hyper Beast, G3SG1 | Flux, and Tec-9 | Avalanche for 24 USD. I went along with it and "agreed" to exchange my skins for 24 USD via BitCoin. Afterwords, he proposed the idea of getting an "Official Middleman" to ensure nobody got scammed, so I agreed. He then suggested someone by the Steam name of Aiden ♚(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198345642451). When I checked Aiden's account, I saw that he was banned on SteamRep, so I confronted ЩĄ * Smil乇y Grムcee #B/S about it. They seemed to ignore what I said and insisted that I sent Aiden ♚ a friend request anyways. After Aiden ♚ accepted my friend request, he asked what I wanted and came up with some poorly-worded excuse as to why he had been banned (I'm guessing the Aiden ♚ account is ЩĄ * Smil乇y Grムcee #B/S 's alt). He asked me what kind of deal I was trying to make and I told him what the trade was about. Then, ЩĄ * Smil乇y Grムcee #B/S made a group chat containing all three of us. I decided to waste the scammers time and then confronted them about their scam. Afterwords, both of them left the chat and unfriended me from Steam.

Note: As I was looking through Aiden ♚'s comments on his profile, I also saw that there was an account that also went by the name of Aiden ♚ and had the same profile picture. However, it's a level 0 and the account is privated. The Steam64 ID of the secondary Aiden account is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969090214

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out soon as you say hello) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.

We won't be doing nothing more to this user - all reports including this one in the future will be archived as the user is tagged multiple times and nothing more will be added to them.
    You should report them to Valve as you should have done already.
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.