1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198350038013 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by `wavy, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. `wavy

`wavy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:426884122
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198350038013

Victim profile: 76561198814033972

What happened? Description:
    Basically i found that guy on csgo lounge. This guy is a snake, tryna gain ur trust. He acts like hes shark of the business. He pretends to be pro trader, his profile looks good, good reputation on csgolounge, 100 level on steam. First of all i send him gloves, for some reason he said he lives in germany, his bank account is in deutsche bank which has special rules for paypal, and he can transfer minimum 400 eur, although he didnt remove me from friendlist and said he can send them back in 7 days. Two days later i messaged him again and he said he can accept my knive, m4a4, ak and usp + gloves for 400 eur as this is gonna be my interest for waiting. After all items has been sent he said that its gonna take over the night till his bank process his funds from acccount to paypal which seemed to be weird from beginning but I can blame myself for my naivety. As expected i got removed from his friendlist last night and money has never arrived. Unfortunately i dont have chat for a gloves trade as i closed the chat and couldnt scroll it but u can see the evidences anyway in the ss below.​

Provide Evidence:
    Just look at the screenshots and u will see.​

Attached Files:

2. Greyyy

Greyyy Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:194886142
    lol :)) first of all sorry about my language steamrep staff, this is not my native language. if you got all chat logs but why you dont have our first one? first one that you gave me your payment information? on those 'proofs' you uploaded, 2 times i clearly mentioned something and you didn't objected to: ''same previous email you gave me'' and ''payment processed to previous email you gave me''. To answer that proofs: that wasnt the email you gave me and also why that chat 'proof' you called that contain the email address you gave me are not fullscreen sized? why it has been edited? why all of your chat logs are edited? you think this is the first time i deal with a guy like you? i can easly make a fake proof like that. i can ask a friend to change his name as me and ask him to write some specific words and i would edited the image and cover all other parts and upload here. and why you creating scam accusation after days later we traded? i'm reporting this post, also reporting you to steam as well.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @`wavy
    Please don't crop your sreenshots like that again.
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

@Greyyy You can support yourself by showing what I asked from the Op...otherwise you telling things is just words not evidence to back yourself up.
  4. `wavy

`wavy New User

Steam:
    As they say- a drowning man will clutch at a straw...
    Because im a man with loads of spare time and one day i decided to find someone on steam and complaint about him for no reason on that forum... I have seen another report about u from friday. For me it seems odd that u'have gotten 2 reports in such a short time. Pure accident? I dont think so....
    First of all i wasnt smart enough while sending gloves to take a screenshots of conversation, i couldave had it from my phone if u hadnt removed me from friendlist...
    Second thing is screenshots screenshoots and screenshoots one more time... I mentioned my paypal email and u said its same as the one i gave u b4 otherwise everyone(not only me) would have mentioned that email is different. Dont lie.

Here you are.

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Neither of those are what I asked for - try again
  6. `wavy

`wavy New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks - I'll leave report open for 24hours for the accused to follow up.
  8. Greyyy

Steam:
    Yes its not weird at all in same days 2 people reporting me without evidences :)) And you still dont even answering about edited images?

Last time i remember, accuser has to prove their accusation. According screenshots guide and report submission, edited images are not allowed and cant be accepted. I traded with this guy days ago, if he did report me on the same day, i could give the chat logs etc. But again i dont have to, he is the accuser, he has the give the proof (without any edited images). I mean again, i can ask my friend to change his name as Horse and write a scenario then i will open report here like 'Horse scammed me'. Is it logical? On here there is clearly mentioned chat logs must be not edited:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/

And it has been clearly mentioned as requirement:

''2. Evidence should not be edited in any way.
    Please do not crop/highlight/emphasize/circle any information shown in the evidence.''

And his all chat logs has been edited. And this two ''grey-csgolounge-jpg.654248'' and ''capture-jpg.654243'' are edited as hell i mean its not even showing the name, profile pic etc. you going to accept this non sense really?

Also you asked from him unedited images and fullscreen sized chat logs. He doesnt provided anything like that. This is directly against how the report works, i want to archive this report about me without real evidence.
  9. Greyyy

Steam:
    Forget the add, also its been clearly mentioned in submission fundamentals:

''Editing screenshots makes it completely unacceptable regardless of your intentions.''

Also the one so called chat proof contain the paypal address he accused to give me is edited image, its not even showing my name or even picture or something. Its totaly edited and made up:

https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/capture-jpg.654243/
  10. `wavy

`wavy New User

Steam:
    okok, but so far u havent provided any evidences. Show us ur paypal, hm? What are u waiting for? Sorry but i see no point of some1 comin to this forum and accuse for no reason, just think about it. U tryna vanish urself without any eviidences, ur words means nothing. Anyways, u said my imgs are fakes... And i made them up bcoz i was bored yeah ? There is no logic in wat u said.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Greyyy So you have nothing to provide in your defense as in providing exactly what I requested from the Op?
    Do I understand that correctly?
  12. `wavy

`wavy New User

Steam:
    Im back :) Thanks god to my phone and notifications, was able to see steam chat even though got removed form his friendlist. Fresh batch baby.

Attached Files:

13. `wavy

`wavy New User

Steam:
    Just to confirm authetication... Same as "cropped ss" from 1st post.

Attached Files:

14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    thanks wavy - Accused has 3 more hours to follow up and then report is completed as is.
  15. `wavy

`wavy New User

Steam:
  16. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    Hello @`wavy ,

Thank you for the report.

Moving report to final review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  17. Greyyy

Steam:
    Hello again, im sorry i forget this place. Since when mobile app conversation counts? And if you got chat logs on your `phone` i mean if steam saves them why didnt it showed up on steam chat on pc? Again, i can ask my friend to change his name and write what i want and screenshot it and blame someone. Why dont you share fullscreensized, not edited images on pc?
  18. Greyyy

Steam:
    All these ''proofs'' are either edited or cropped. Or it can be made in photoshop easy or with friend changing his name and write a chat etc. Its not even meet these requirements:

Previous i got this kind of 2 report, without no evidence or fake evidence, just like this and purpose is just try to defame me. I want this so called report be archived. Thank you.
  19. Edward.

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    You've had almost a week to post counter-proof for this report against you but you failed to do so, but here you are replying to this report right after my reply.

Provide uncropped screenshots of your Inventory History from the Steam client, everything from April 10th, 2018 until now. I see you already have read the Screenshot guide requirements so you already know all the screenshots need to be fullscreen, uncropped and unedited.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  20. Edward.

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    You visited this thread multiple times since my last reply and all I can see is that you're just stalling and you don't want to provide counter-proof.

I've concluded this report and moving it to final review by an admin.

Hidden Content:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.