1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198351834816 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by flying raijin, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flying raijin

flying raijin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:425044650
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198351834816

Victim profile: 76561198810355028

What happened? Description:
    this guy just added me and he ask if i trade my items so i told him yes and after we talk about the items he ask me if i got a real life friend whos online on steam cause he wants me to send my item to my real life friend idk why but i said yes i got so i send my the link of my friend and a few seconds ago he told me to tell my friend to accept him then he talk with my friend and after 2 minutes he told me that he will invite my friend to the group chat and he invites my friend after that he invite me to trade and i accept it but what i see is the profile is private and my friends profile is not private so i'm 100% sure it's a scam trying to impersonate my friend i hope you can ban him sir​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @flying raijin Who is your friend and the account used to impersonate your friend?
    I need BOTH of those in FULL SR profile blocks and make sure you label each one which is which!
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.