1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198353449978 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by igotscammedbtw, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. igotscammedbtw

igotscammedbtw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:211840340
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198353449978

Victim profile: 76561198383946409

What happened? Description:
    He contacted me and wanted to get some of my skins for 150$ steam wallet card.I accepted because i was getting like 30 dollars profit and also his profile looked very nice so i was thinking he was a legit trader.He wasnt reported or banned on steam rep so i was sure he is 100% ok.He sent a screenshot of a g2a steam wallet card with date of 5/25 and i traded my skins and then he didnt send the code and after 10 min He blocked me.Im giving You screenshot of my trade history, inventory and sales so you can see that i havent got the money to buy and sell something.I cant ssend you screenshots of the chat and the agreement, because he blocked me and i cant send messages to him.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Recreating this report does nothing but waste time when you still clearly do not have any evidence.
    Please do not create it again.
    You can see the first report for reasons this is rejected and would have been invalid even if you did have the chats..we do not review code reports.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.