1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198353449978 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by duckydude34, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duckydude34

duckydude34 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48613829
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198353449978

Victim profile: 76561198057493386

What happened? Description:
    Destiny contacted me on steam leaving a comment on my profile, said he wanted to trade for my gloves. Fortunately I had already sold my gloves and my knife on the steam market. I wound up trading him my AK vulcan and some other skins. Video shows us agreeing on a price, me sending and confirming the trade offer, and him disconnecting without giving me money.

I was convinced to go first because he showed me his bank account, paypal, drivers licence, and high steam market usage. If I need to show this I can upload a longer version of the video.

All of our conversation was over discord, so I do not have chat logs. I hope this is not an issue as it is quite clear from the video that he scammed me. If you need the full unedited video I can upload that, but I figured you wouldn't want to watch a 20 minute video. Also I have blurred my personal information.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do, I understand that I don't have the screenshots. But it would be very upsetting if this guy does not get -rep :(

Provide Evidence:

All of the required proof bullets are shown in this video. Because we communicated over discord and not text, screenshots alone would not show everything.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.