1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Report: 76561198355892859 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pr1sm, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pr1sm

Pr1sm Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:213285418
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198355892859

Victim profile: 76561198386836565

What happened? Description:
    So, This guy added me for trading named Juuzo. I accepted and he offered a gun with a "$600" sticker. I thought he was just adding extra profit to be nice because i wasn't being a douche so I accepted. He also tried to scam my M4a1-s which of course I would never sell because I got it as a gift (sorry for going off topic). Anyways I realized what he was doing right after I price checked the second trade he sent me. People had put the value way higher than the gun actually sold for on the market. He did this 2 times.

The first the trade he said a gun with a $270 sticker was really worth $600 so after just checking steam market I belived him because it was a katowice 2014 holo.

The second trade he offered me an m4a4 faded zebra with another katowice sticker on it, which again he mispriced on purpouse.

Once i told him he was scamming he typed a bunch of bs like I'm lagging and unfriended and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    With the evidence Scam1 is at the end and Scam8 is in the beggening sorry.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SR doesn't get involved with pricing/value disputes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.