1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198358023974 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RAUL, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAUL

RAUL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:202234722
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198358023974

Victim profile: 76561198364735173

What happened? Description:
    so he add me and he says that he can buy my items for paypal and he can go first, i said ok cuz i need money, next day he send the money to paypal 2350$, i wake up check paypal and i send him the items then he claim the money back, now i have no money and no items, very expensive items m9 ruby fn and 120 keys . then he stop talking to me, he dont ufriend me says that he is not scammer and if he was scammer he will unfriend me,​

Provide Evidence:
    proof arangement https://imgur.com/a/n6fuh

proof claim paypal https://imgur.com/a/VKxre

proof his inventory https://imgur.com/a/k3E7X

proof that the trade was made an accepted by him https://imgur.com/a/sD1Et

proof when he said that he accept the items https://imgur.com/a/XRMGH

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2017
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!
    I also want one of the charge back transactions or the transaction opened FULL Screen and shown also.
    So you should be providing me 3 screenshots!

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  3. RAUL

RAUL New User

Steam:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ALL evidence must be hosted HERE to the report not imgur or any other 3rd party hosting site.
  5. RAUL

RAUL New User

Steam:
    here are the proofs

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!
    I also want one of the charge back transactions or the transaction opened FULL Screen and shown also.
    So you should be providing me 3 screenshots!

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  7. RAUL

RAUL New User

Steam:
    proof paypal rare house is him paypal give him the money back cuz i am not covered cuz he send good and services and 3 photo is the trade made to him and accept it is so hard to see it? i send already 3 times

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    not activity till that last post thats why I asked for it.
    I asked for trade inventory history a certain way also- the way you just gave isn't right and in fact is worthless without the client URL enabled. But I asked for that thru a web browser with other instructions..please re-read them and try again for the inventory trade history shot I requested.
  9. RAUL

RAUL New User

Steam:
    full screen trade history and paypal proofs that he claim and get the money back

Attached Files:

10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok either your completely missing what I've posted or still working on it..I'm not sure.
    This is what I asked for or as in the last part I needed.
  11. RAUL

RAUL New User

Steam:
    here you go

Attached Files:

12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok Finally - we are getting some where.
    Now the last thing I need the most important part is the FULL agreement. I need to see in the chat where you agreed upon the items/funds and where you gave the user your paypal info to send funds to.
    These are the MOST important parts.
  13. RAUL

RAUL New User

Steam:
    this is all i got you see the trade u see paypal u see when he said he accept if this is not enough then rip me this days scammers have such a nice life

Attached Files:

14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Problems are with the evidence..I can't help it much of what i need is missing.
    1) missing original agreement
    2) what you provided is missing date/time stamps...one reason why mobile is hard to review
    3) don't accept anything thru facebook so if you communicated thru that then you lost evidence completely.

So those 3 things force me to archive..nothing I can do to help that.
    The other things are there but without the original agreement IE: Items stated for trade(numbers,conditions etc) and the exact amount along with how the user was sending funds with statement of paypal address in this situation there is just too much missing to review.
    Your welcome to report user to Valve either way - as they are the only ones that can stop the user from trading anyway.
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.