1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198360326888 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GIORGI 2, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GIORGI 2

GIORGI 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:158054649
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198360326888

Victim profile: 76561198276375027

What happened? Description:
    He tried to scam my knives, asked me to send knives first and then he would send bitcoin which he didn't even have. If I agreed on Paypal, even if he sent money first, he would request a refund and scam.
    When I asked him to tell me his bitcoin address, he sent me this address - 1967XGGapYm5dUSLTH35WtLGLVcG13G2bX
    (You can check his balance & his transactions here - https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1967XGGapYm5dUSLTH35WtLGLVcG13G2bX), balance is 0$ and there is only 2 transactions. I asked him to first show me he had a balance & to send 0.000001 btc (which is $0.01) to verify that it was in fact his bitcoin address, he declined, at that point I knew he was trying to scam so I called him out, then he accused me of being a scammer lol :D. I'm pretty sure this guy is a scammer who just bought levels & rep comments, so beware.
    You can see full chat in the evidence.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. P∆nthernyM

P∆nthernyM Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:200030580
    I being honest from the start i don't have money on my btc. And i never said i got cash on my address. I told him that i can get the money on my address by using converter. After i wanted to use exchange from my paypal to his bitcoin address to save our time. I never tried to scam this user, i can't see any reasons to call me a scammer . I think this user big Georgian scammer and its scammed knives.
  3. GIORGI 2

GIORGI 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:158054649
    Bruh, everyone can already read the chat and see what you said. When you show me some random bitcoin address, which has only 2 transactions, and 0 btc balance, You can't expect anyone to trust you that you'll deliver. Your "cashrep" profile doesn't even exist, and you call me a scammer when you added me and tried to get my knives with your "I'm trusted so u go first" bulls*t.

Also, you claim to be a proud SteamRep donator, I checked and looks like you donated 12$, damn.
    You know a famous saying - If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...
  4. P∆nthernyM

P∆nthernyM Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:200030580
    I dont know what do you talking about. Thats bullshit. Waiting when admin close this report from that dumb georgian.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm locking report till I can give a proper resolution for it
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see no scam here just an assumption that someone won't pay. The accused offered ways to demo the payment... can't make reports based off assumptions.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.