1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198360736450 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by One-Tap, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One-Tap

One-Tap New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:210013294
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198360736450

Victim profile: 76561198380292316

What happened? Description:
    I gave him paypal money. after i gave him the paypal money ( i gifted the money so i cant refund ) he than says his unusual went missing. so i was like what! so than i go to him and ask for his trade history where he there unfriends me.​

Provide Evidence:
    So i kept the pictures below as evidence that he scammed me. shows our chat history of how his unusual went missing than he blocking me after i told him its obvious that he is scamming me.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Need a full screen of your paypal activity for last several days to present - also a full screen of that transaction opened from within paypal and then another full screen of every trade in your trade inventory history doing this thru steam client (Make sure client URL is enabled) from the last 2 days till now.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. white maltezerzzz

white maltezerzzz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:200235361
    ok let me clear out something
    First of all it said in the email that you gifted me money of 55 usd, but I was reading the paypal article which said that there should be no terms and services and those notes were written by the sender. ok and they were a type of scam in paypal, the note said, it may take 24 hours to transfer he funds , and thee article I read said that if they gifted you money it shgould have transfered instantly. so I new you were paypal scamming me, so I still played alonng to troll you.but you were pretending to give the moeny but i never got it
  5. white maltezerzzz

Steam:
    em the article about this scam said that ounce the money has been sent as a gift it should have transfered to my account instantly but no. it didn't , so I read more and it also said that the ters and services were forged by you and that you were scammiing me. it says poeple like you use that lack of knowledge of ppl in paypal to scam
  6. white maltezerzzz

Steam:
    and the reason why you havn't replied to the admin is because you can't provide the complete paypla history because you just sent a dummy money gift , but in reality you din't send the money. thats why you couln't give a screen shot. isgh people like you disgust me. you have the balls and temerity to try to ban me when in fact you were the one scamming me
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.