1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198361412485 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kendu303, Mar 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kendu303

Kendu303 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:463768295
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198361412485

Victim profile: 76561198887802318

What happened? Description:
    Ok so let's ignore the fact that we are discussing pricing and stuff, but this guy is trying to scam me by saying that his item was gifted from b4nny, but when he sent me a trade offer, there isn't any sign of b4nny.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The status of this report still doesn't change.. you still argued value/pricing... we can't confirm if an item was traded from someone or not or if a "gift by" note was ever there.
    Based on what I can read the user mentioned gifted many times however they could just mean the user gave it to them at some point..in a normal trade. We would not know that and the user could very well state that... we would be reviewing this based on an assumption and we can't do that.
    Lastly the report would have been rejected due to all of your chat screenshots were way to cropped..I can't validate any date on them therefore we are going to stick to the original decision and just archive it for value/pricing dispute which isn't a scam. If you don't wish to trade with someone you don't have to.
    Please don't submit this report again. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.