1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198362438916 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LawIiet, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LawIiet

LawIiet New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121035501
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198362438916

Victim profile: 76561198202336730

What happened? Description:
    This guy wanted to trade my flip doppler p2, showing on his steam info box an inventory link (of someone with with 470+ knifes an many other things, with same name and profile picture, but private profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198387026407/inventory/ i think he is an impersonator), i said to him that i will only trade with the account where he contacted me because it wouldnt be a problem to trade items from his "vault inventory" to his trade account,
    right? but the said no,i asked him ife he can trade with both the items (mine and his) in the same trade offer with his other account aaaand he blocked me :|​

Provide Evidence:

Non rivelare la tua password a nessuno.
    Joe: Hello ?
    Lawliet: hi, i saw you added me, how can i help you?
    Joe: Greetings
    Lawliet: ?
    Joe: how are you today?
    Lawliet: good, preparing to leave italy tomorrow :p
    Joe: Okay, so I was wondering if you are up for trade?
    Lawliet: fpr the flip knife? well if the offer is good maybe i will, cause i just got that knife :p (only 2 or 3 days >.< )
    Joe: Okay, did you check my inventory / items?
    Lawliet: not yet
    Joe: Ohh I see
    Joe: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198387026407/inventory/ here you go
    Lawliet: dude your pretty rich XD 400+ knives
    Joe: xD
    Joe: maybe I can offer something for your knife and some skins?
    Lawliet: well, i dont want to make any offers that could offend people, so yes, if you make me an offer i will think about it
    Lawliet: tahts why i left the trade link :p
    Joe: ok but I dont do trade offer
    Lawliet: what do you do?
    Joe: I want to have a deal first
    Lawliet: type of deal?
    Joe: what item do you want me to offer for oyur skins?
    Lawliet: 9i am not that sure, usually i check the trade offers, if like them i accept :/
    Lawliet: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlExAnDER1444
    Lawliet: is this really you?
    Joe: yes I am
    Lawliet: i got scammed once because of someone with an inventory vault, if we trade, i will only trade with you on this account, i dont think its a problem if you trade some skins to this account to trade no?
    Joe: No sorry I cant, I can only send proof
    Lawliet: hmm, so you will trad ewith the other account?
    Lawliet: i will only trade if in teh trade offer there are, my items and your items too, i will not trade for nothing and wait the offer
    Joe: okay bye
    Lawliet: bye
    Joe รจ attualmente Offline.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out soon as you say hello) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.

However you've added no additional evidence what so ever to this report which is now invalid.
    Please keep a better eye on who your adding as friends.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.