1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198364057151 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NATO THE TORNADO, Dec 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NATO THE TORNADO

NATO THE TORNADO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:158255229
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198364057151

Victim profile: 76561198276776187

What happened? Description:
    I was sent an Invite by King Arthur which I accepted. Three days later he sends me a message explaining how If I advertise his 'Legit' gambling site (Https://Tf2game.com/) He says he will rig the game so that I will win TF2 Items. He then told me to pick a person from the latest gamble going on and sure enough, The person I picked won (This happened twice). I then exposed him for rigging games and that his gambling site was fake to which I was given a simple 'f✿✿✿ you' and he unfriended me to which I blocked him in response.

P.S I did not click on the link he sent me on steam, I instead typed the address in an incognito tab and went from there.

P.P.S I don't have evidence of him being on my friend's list prior to me blocking him. Sorry.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    It is important to check the site to ensure its not phishing which isn't to be reported here.
    In this case it does prompt for a real Valve login thus directing to a fake gambling site.
    See image attached.
    You also have the screenshot of being friends since you took the profile screenshot while you were.
    I'll review this again soon - nothing more needed.

Attached Files:

3. NATO THE TORNADO

NATO THE TORNADO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:158255229
    Ok. I thought you guys wanted both the steam profile + friends list to confirm everything (Thanks for explaining). I didn't realize that a value login would happen once I clicked on the link he gave me (I feared it would phish my account) which is why I typed it in an incognito tab.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.