1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198367701964 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by My Man!, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Man!

My Man! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:122149556
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198367701964

Victim profile: 76561198204564840

What happened? Description:
    So I was approached to trade my knife for cash, we talked and talked, which wasn't going anywhere... Then I decided to trade my CZ75-Auto | Xiangliu for $5 and he accepted(This way we can see if one us will scam or not). Traded it in and he DID send the money on PayPal(All good then! you think...). But then here comes the scam attempt, he disputes the $5, PayPal has it on hold, then unfriends me on discord and steam, blocks me... He said he was curious what happens when he disputes the cash sent. He did it, then completely lost contact with me. SO then I threaten to get him to ban on steamrep, he was using his moms PayPal so I told him I know your mom's email and facebook(Searched her name up), he then readds me and tries to solve the problem, close the case of the dispute and says sorry(his reason for unfriending and blocking was that he felt weird I knew his moms full name and email but still apologized for leaving me with no info about the dispute afterward)... I still told him this was scam attempt very fishy and I will still send in a report. (He said he didn't care what happened, he played it off as it wasn't a scam attempt just merely seeing how a buyer cannot get scammed, but still left me with no way of contact by blocking and unfriending, good thing I saved his discord and steam profile and had the info on me) We primarily chated on steam but then lead to discord voice chat, which had the discussion of the CZ, how he wanted to know about the dispute, and then soon lead to closing voice chat, get nowhere to sell my knife and then saying see ya on discord, soon to find out next day blocked and unfriended.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.