1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198370374015 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KTFH, Feb 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTFH

KTFH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:188109898
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198370374015

Victim profile: 76561198336485524

What happened? Description:
    So I was playing a game with my friend and some randoms, and one of the randoms was the scammer "Woodie". He and his friends were kinda nice, I enjoyed the game. Then the other day he invited me to play. I gave him a friendly rejection because I didn't want to play at the time. Then he offered me a deal for my Hydra Pass and 3 Hydra Keys. It was a fair/not "good to be true" deal (17$). His account is a high-level one, many +reps, no bans or anything of some sort on Steam and SteamRep. So of my stupidity, I agreed. He sent me a photo of the Paypal transaction ready to send. I then sent him the trade (knowing that I should of get a middle-man) . We were in a discord call with screen-share for safety reasons (Like that would be safer). And when the skins were sent, he unfriended me, so I could not put -rep on his steam profile and blocked me on discord.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we do not review get friend message logs alone - Must have raw steam chat screenshots - its clearly written here.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Lastly we do not review anything thru discord - you are reporting a STEAM user not a Discord user - that too is noted on the link above.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    Nothing provided suggests this user was or is guilty of any wrong doing.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.