1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198374839842 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PorchMonkey, Jun 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PorchMonkey

PorchMonkey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55336492
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198374839842

Victim profile: 76561198070938712

What happened? Description:
    I was added by a separate account then was led to another account posing as a steam fraud prevention team member and told me I have a pending ban. He then sent qoute on quote evidence that my account was being de activated and became very agressive​

Provide Evidence:

pre Hello there steam-user! state the reason for adding thanks

[22:01]
    PorchMonkey:
    Some dude on my friends list hit me up saying he mistakenly reported me and refered me to speak to you for support? Im hella confused but i gotta be safe

[22:02]
    ℂℍ || Douglas:
    Okay that's rude but let me check your account status first if you have a pending account deletion report before we proceed that issue.
    I have noticed that you have a pending account deletion report issued on your account, Random user(s) reported you for having duplicated items

[22:06]
    PorchMonkey:
    ok

[22:06]
    ℂℍ || Douglas:
    This UI is exclusive for the Valve Fraud Prevention Team

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....520/A995FF893C49969C08CD6BEFB7FE4D2DBC624A6E/

Are you already aware that if you cant prove yourself here that your item is in good condition your account will be deleted permanently?
    Note: this is not mainly involved with fraud/dupped items in the community market or in a trading website but there are random user(s) that reported you.

[22:08]
    PorchMonkey:
    I can prove myself easily.

[22:10]
    ℂℍ || Douglas:
    Alright you don't have to worry here if you really are not involved in the said issue, I will remove the pending account deletion once you prove that you are innocent in the said issue. by proving yourself you need to comply our process by checking the status of the reported items or involved in the said issue.
    The report(s) is concerned about the game called Team Fortress 2 and the Item(s) involved on the Report: All Unusual and taunts items on your inventory take note that.

[22:11]
    PorchMonkey:
    ok

[22:13]
    ℂℍ || Douglas:
    I need you to follow my instructions carefully so we can solve your issue alright? All you need to do here is to make an appeal on Valve Management team's program that is systematically locked by Valve The Program: Database will clarify if your items are in good condition and it will only be a 2-3 minute process.

[22:13]
    PorchMonkey:
    ok

[22:16]
    ℂℍ || Douglas:
    Alright to start the process checking the status of those reported items May you please send the reported item(s) here on our program for the process : https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=920734641&token=L2rYtAhb The process of clarifying takes 2-3 minutes and don't forget to confirm on your phone so I can check it right away. once the issue is false then the pending items is automatically cancel then it means the report is false accusation.
    Alright to start the process checking the status of those reported items May you please send the reported item(s) here on our program for the process : https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=920734641&token=L2rYtAhb The process of clarifying takes 2-3 minutes and don't forget to confirm on your phone so I can check it right away. once the issue is false then the pending items is automatically cancel then it means the report is false accusation.
    I already told you what is the reported items. just do it only the reported items

[22:17]
    PorchMonkey:
    Yes of course

[22:18]
    ℂℍ || Douglas:
    just tell me when done so i can start and we can see the result.

[22:20]
    PorchMonkey:
    hold up my wifis slow

[22:21]
    ℂℍ || Douglas:
    Okay just do it.
    You need to do it now before my team can recognize this.
    Just pending it now so i can start to check the status.
    I saw the icon of mobile on your account earlier
    It means you still connected to the internet or wifi.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @PorchMonkey You seem to have made this report backwards - you should always report the FIRST account that started the scam event or the account that lead you to this one.
    Who is that user? ID64 or SR profile block asap please!!

Also please make sure in the future you get FULL screenshots of the users profiles you are reporting and any others involved to go with any report you submit..helps verify identity!

Attached Files:

3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @PorchMonkey Please follow up - don't abandon the report!
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Pretty evident you have no intentions on followup with what I requested.
    Please do not submit reports here and not keep up with them till they are finalized.
    Accepting as is and against the 2nd user or Op.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.