1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198375561247 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Opaque Purple, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Opaque Purple

Opaque Purple New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:456300328
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198375561247

Victim profile: 76561198872866384

What happened? Description:
    I was added by the scammer (Mcpro WTB>CSGO/DOTA2/TF2) in which I accepted it. They messaged me asking if I wanted to trade my unusual Gentleman's Ushanka (blizzardy storm) and my Strange Professional Killstreak Australium Blutsauger, in which I responded yes. I had listings up on backpack.tf so I was indeed selling them. So they said they would pay me in pure (only keys) and we negotiated to 36 keys even. The scammer asked me for my trade url, so I gave it to them, however they also asked me for a market graph. I did not know what a market graph was, so they directed me to bitskins.com, in which they told me to trade my items to the site. (This is where discord comes into play.) I ended up trading to a "bot" (BitSkins #0010 [741]). However they said I needed to deposit more items as a security measure, so I did, I ended up losing a strange specialized killstreak cow mangler 5000, The Schadenfreude taunt, the conga taunt, Rock, Paper, Scissors taunt, Kazotsky Kick taunt, The High Five! taunt, 2 tour of duty tickets, a Festivized Specialized Killstreak Jag and a Strange Specialized Killstreak Beggar's Bazooka. The scammer then proceeded to act like they were trying to help me get my items back, but then asked me to deposit more items, to which I said no. This went on for a bit, but they eventually unfriended me after I called them out multiple times and demanded I get my stuff back. They never did, and I probably will never see my stuff ever again. Don't be stupid like me, and trust your gut feelings.​

Provide Evidence:
    We agreed on trading the unusual gentleman's ushanka and the Strange Professional Killstreak Australium Blutsauger. We agreed on 36 pure (keys).
    The trade of the gentleman's ushanka and blutsauger did go though and is seen in my trade history. (along with the other items I deposited)
    The messages they sent me on discord, go through the process on the other website bitskins.com. As well as where they ask me to purchase more keys to have my items show up.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.