1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198375658164 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by wArning, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wArning

wArning Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:206452174
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198375658164

Victim profile: 76561198373170076

What happened? Description:
    I reported him couple of days ago, we agreed on a trade, csgo items + paypal for some clothing, you declined my report, he added me back today and thanked me for the ak and told me why he scammed me and confessed he scammed me basically, a friend of his also spoke to him and he told that guy that he'll return the AK, that happened 4 days ago though, still no ak in my inventory​

Provide Evidence:
    There's all the proof you need basically, I can also upload the old conversations if you need them​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @wArning Are you going to stick to this story and stand behind those screenshots.
    I suggest you think very hard about this before answering this question.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @wArning Please follow up asap with what I asked.
  4. hehe <3 | LEX

hehe <3 | LEX Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:207696218
    He added me asking if he could buy bape because I made my name S>CDGBogo and i also was selling some other bape items (city camo hoodie, etc). I made a legit deal with "xs" who i met on a comp and who lives surprisingly close. he added me asking to buy the bape space camo, the deal was half first, half after. He lives in romania, so shipping was around $100. We made a deal to go half first half after (deal was gloves first and like $200 paypal after), he said his ak was worth $400 so hed replace it with the $340 gloves and send 160 paypal after instead, i trusted him, got it price checked before i went to the post office it was worth around 100 keys ($200). At that point i was kinda sketched out, but just gave him the benefit of the doubt and said maybe its worth a bit more to the right buyer. I bought the packing slip, etc, and before shipping it, I told him to send the ak. At this point i was kinda untrustworthy, but what made me not give the ak back is that when i said. "I shipped it" He removed me and blocked me. then a minute later readded me saying he "accidentally removed me", and asked me to send the tracking number. He forgot to get proof of the shipment before attempting to scam me/lowball me, whatever you wanna call it. At this point ive paid a hundred for the packing slip itself, so i keep the ak as compensation.

the chat logs are fake, id never say "im quitting trading" or anything else. after readding flaagen and asking him to reimburse the fees for the shipment if he wanted the ak back, he was extremely rude and threatened to get me banned everywhere.
  5. wArning

Steam:
    Lex don’t lie about it, you packed the stuff in a nike box, you didnt pay s✿✿✿, also, you wrote on your alt profile that u got the ak priced at 200k, also, you removed me and I have proof of that, stop lying, I am sticking to my story and I got all the proof i need
  6. wArning

Steam:
    You never sent it, you never said you did, you said wait a sec and then blocked me
  7. wArning

Steam:
    Horse please check chat logs from my old report, there is all proof you need of him lying
  8. wArning

Steam:
    Also, you paid no fees, shipping was 50$, you added me to tell me you are keeping the ak, not to reimburse you, you never said that
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I clearly asked you to answer my question - you still have not done that.

@hehe <3 | LEX Please refrain from posting again at this time. thanks!
  10. _StRiKeR^

_StRiKeR^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:111145435
    i have more evidence to provide as I am not a part of this report. Where should his evidence be submitted to?
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  12. wArning

Steam:
    I did answer your question horse, I am sticking to my story lol
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so why did you submit fake evidence using another account? I already know the truth - may as well come clean now.
  14. wArning

Steam:
    I didn’t?
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You did - and you've been banned along with the alt account you used to submit the false evidence.
    You've also been blocked from any future report submissions here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.