1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198376162052 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Asian cs.deals tradeit.gg, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198376162052

Victim profile: 76561198208051953

What happened? Description:
    I was looking for a copy of Civ 6. This guy added me and said he had one, but it was way overpriced. Later, after the February Humble Bundle was released, he said he had one to offer for 3 keys. After sending some of the payment, he requested a different game gift instead of a key. However, he never sent Civ 6, demanding I pay the last key that was clearly not what we agreed upon. He had me send the items to his alt, http://steamcommunity.com/id/NickRoksman.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots on mobile.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Never give us Custom URL's..always full SR blocks since custom URL's can change at anytime- also no more mobile screenshots - we need any new from a PC.
    | steamname: StrongMan
    | steam3ID: [U:1:15655482]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:7827741
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975921210
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NickRoksman
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197975921210

Where is the rest of the chat where this user suggests sending items to that other account?
  3. Unfortunately, the chat logs were only saved on my phone. My apologies about that. Here the evidence requested.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok and are those the entire chat logs you had with this user?
  5. I have 20+, would you like to see all of them? I posted the most relevant.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    yes post them all - 15 per reply
  7. More to come

Attached Files:

8. 1 more

Attached Files:

9. Attached Files:

10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so your chat just ends - I know your no longer friends with the user but you need to show proof you never received what you were promised.
    This is why mobile chat screens are super hard to use/review since they don't show the user going offline prior to giving anything...it just ends.
    So I'm going to need proof you didn't receive what you were promised.
  11. The item was to be delivered via a link in steam chat. The trade history page shows that he never refunded my items. I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you are asking for.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok but the steam chat is inconclusive..as in never shows the user NOT giving you what you were supposed to get and going just completely offline about the same time they deleted you.
    You need to show proof you never received the item promised.
  13. The chat logs should link together, they are mostly in order. The logs are from when we started talking to when he unfriended and blocked. Unfortunately, I was on mobile, so the chat logs are stored on there. If there is any way I could verify this, please let me know. Also, I have attached proof that he blocked me. Thank you again for understanding my phone log issues.

PS Are you looking to see if there was any more of the chat log at the end?

Attached Files:

14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I don't know of any way you can prove you didn't receive what you were promised.. showing you being blocked doesn't prove anything.
    You were supposed to get a game code or was it a steam tradable item?
  15. It was supposed to be a link sent through steam chat. This screenshot shows the bottom of the chat, when he unfriended me. There is a scroll bar in the bottom right. Would that work?

Attached Files:

16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok you have to understand that screenshot you gave proves nothing here... it just shows the end of the conversation (At that time)...for all I know right now you could have kept talking.
    You have to admit that its possible even though your trying your best to push the result you feel is right on me here.
    Too much reasonable doubt without proof you didn't receive what was promised... but you still didn't answer my question if it was a game code or a steam tradable item either.
  17. That was the end of the conversation at 8:29 pm Pacific Time (GMT -8:00). The final message was sent at 3:49 pm that same day. The attached screenshot is of historical data of friendship from steamrep.com. It shows that by 23:56 GMT, or 3:56 PM Pacific, we were no longer friends. If there were more things after, I wouldn't see where they could go, as the screenshot proving I was blocked was taken at 8:09 PM, before I screenshotted the end of the conversation.

Attached Files:

18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not too concerned with the times as much as I am with that drop of communication - from now on make sure you do PC screenshots not mobile.
    With what I have and reviewing everything I feel confident enough to accept based on the extortion methods to get more after an agreement was meet to start with and using two accounts to deflect responsibility.
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.