1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198378111720 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by C A R T I, May 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C A R T I

C A R T I New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52033965
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198378111720

Victim profile: 76561198064333659

What happened? Description:
    Svirdove, the owner of d2luck.com, has the power to force wins for members as he chooses.

He contacts me on steam saying that he needs moderators for his chat, and tells me that he'll make my name green [Check screenshots for evidence of that]. Initially, I'd said that I wouldn't do it because it felt morally wrong and because it felt fishy. So, he forces a win for a random person in the chat, which convinces me that it's basically untrackable. I succumbed to the thoughts of making a lot of money fast, and let him force a win for myself, where I won roughly $450. Then, upon trying to retrieve my items, he informs me that I have to win twice if I want to cash out- figures. I proceed to put in some more items, and then he blocks me on steam and readds me a couple minutes later and tries to poke at me, but I don't really mind. In a desperate attempt to get my money back, I deposit more items for a third time, where he blocks me again and doesn't readd for good. I don't really care about the items since I'm not a huge fan of dota anyways, but I don't want this to go unpunished- I have a feeling others will also fall victim to it as it's a very elaborate scam and it caught me (I haven't fallen for a scam in the past 5 years of my steam life, but this one was unique).​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 561678 View attachment 561679 View attachment 561680 View attachment 561681 View attachment 561682 View attachment 561683
    ^Sorry if the pictures are out of order. Above is the full conversation I had with him.
    View attachment 561684
    ^Trade History.
    View attachment 561687
    ^Proof it goes to his page (GIF).
    View attachment 561685
    ^Proof that he can force rounds.
    View attachment 561686
    ^Proof my name was green.​

Attached Files:

2. A Birddive!

A Birddive! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53629445
    This has occurred to me just now as of 1:42 i blocked him due to him saying the exact same thing as he did in this report. Kind of weird to have 100+ trading cards and 0 games and have a level 30 steam profile when it was created 37 days ago. Seems like he made this to obvious to point out. If you add me expect to be background checked i have my ways.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.