1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198380033695 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KillingDead6, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillingDead6

KillingDead6 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:206432704
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198380033695

Victim profile: 76561198373131137

What happened? Description:
    just sends me a message from the member listing of this group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/meetthestats and then tells me i have dupe items well the first parts of that sentence anyway. and after i question him i get blocked instantly.

now since my report for another scammer went down without fairness. perhaps this can work with full research and review before shutting it down before the 5 minute mark​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There is no evidence of any scam here - just what the user stated doesn't prove anything.
    It would appear you cut them off - but it would also appear they may likely be hijacked so make sure you report to Valve they can tell if that was the case or not.
    You assumed that was the case and we do not review reports based on assumptions.

Please keep references from other reports out of new ones - they are all independent from each other in their own way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.