1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198384638540 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by dihere, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dihere

dihere New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:192103971
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198384638540

Victim profile: 76561198344473670

What happened? Description:
    he wanted to scam me with master piece factory new but in his alt account ww version of this gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Provide Evidence:
    He proposed me at my trade m4a1s facotry new masterpiece and said to send him offer link in his profile, but link goes to diffrent account with the same gun, the same inventory BUT not the same quality of weapon "Stattrak m4a1s hyper beast" NOT FACTORY NEW (WW WELL-WORN)​

Attached Files:

2. dihere

dihere New User

Steam:
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @dihere You stated the user contacted you - where is that discussion?
    I clearly asked in the last report like this that you include this context...and here we are again without it.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

4. dihere

dihere New User

Steam:
    i dont remeber what u said last time, this is a scammer and why cares about some context, he has a link to diffrent account with same nickname, invenory (but not wth the same quality of gun) if you would do nithing... ok. What the stupidity is it?

HIS ALT ACCOUNT ALREADY BANNED AT STEAMREPUTATION WITH THE SAME REASON https://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198316047375

why u cares about discussion? xd :)
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok I care about the discussion - and if you look back on your post history that was requested.
    This report is going to be accepted but without context/discussion or something showing contact between YOU and the ACCUSED the report will be rejected regardless who is tagged or linked.
    We need the additional context to hold a tag together.
    This isn't a difficult request.. you clearly said here in this report the user requested things and with what you stated you DID have contact but your not providing proof of that. We don't tolerate lying in reports just to get them passed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.