1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198390204124 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by agentoodles, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agentoodles

agentoodles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61084046
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198390204124

Victim profile: 76561198082433820

What happened? Description:
    On 18th may, i got a friend request followed by a message about selling a my knife, being "Flip knife Gamma Doppler" for csgo. He paid for the item and then we traded a couple days later.
    He paid through paypal G&S so i was sceptical of a scam, since i hadn't sold a virtual item for money before and was well aware that his could happen. A week later, what I was sceptical about had in fact happened. I opened paypal to check my balance, and this dispute was there. Upon reading, he talks of how he is buying a gtx 1070 from reddit.
    I do not use Reddit, I do not have a gtx 1070 to sell and I have never talked to him about anything as such. This story is false.
    Another thing is that, he sent 151 pounds, equivalent of around 190 dollars to my knowledge. He claimed in the dispute he sent 200 dollars, and requested 210 dollars from me. If I was personally asking for my money back I would ask for the exact amount, not 3 different values.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sorry but following the trade he deleted me almost instantly so i am unable to produce any chats.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.