1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198390372737 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KrispyNugget, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrispyNugget

KrispyNugget New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:125979674
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198390372737

Victim profile: 76561198212225077

What happened? Description:
    Been friends with her for a while, just haven't interacted much with her. Then, she just messages me that she needs to talk to me, because she "accidently" reported me to an admin for having duped items in my inventory, and how I needed to talk with the admin or they were going to permanently suspend my account on steam. I called her out on it, and when she didn't respond I checked her profile, and sure enough she had unfriended and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok since you've known them for a while don't you think its odd they did this? I would say their account is likely hijacked.
    Do you have any other ways to contact them outside of steam?

Also make sure you've reported the account to Valve for being hijacked..they can check and will lock down the account if that is the case which to me looks like it based on past reports nearly identical to this.. cookie cutter replies basically.

@KrispyNugget
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. KrispyNugget

KrispyNugget New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:125979674
    @ЩĄ | Horse Sorry for not getting back to you. Unfortunately, I don't have a way to contact them outside of steam, but I have submitted a report to valve about it. Another friend of mine that is also friends with them is trying to get a hold of them, but so far no luck.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That is fine - apparently the report to Valve worked as they are now community banned at which would mean they were likely hijacked.
    I'm archiving report so Valve can handle it from here on out.
    THanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.