1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198391299540 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by nTz, Apr 17, 2018.

1. nTz

nTz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:236320182
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198391299540

Victim profile: 76561198432906092

What happened? Description:
    he first used google translate to write an comment in romanian on my steam profile.after he added me he sayd that he is interested to trade for my ak-47 redline,awp man-o-war and m4a4 desert strike.he sent an link to another inventory telling me that that inventory is hes main account inventory and i should check every knife because he will overpay me.he told me that i will trade to him the items involved in the trade and after that he will give me the knife.he told me that he got scammed because of middle man and he started to swear me aggresively in another language.he than called me a c✿✿✿ because i am 13 years old but i am 14 and i have that thing written in my info for like 2 months.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] i can proove you that i am the victim if you want View attachment 654403 View attachment 654404

i have closed the conversation and he blocked me already.IT WAS AN ATTEMPT I STILL HAVE MY SKINS IN MY INVENTORY.

Attached Files:

2. nTz

nTz New User

Steam:
    more proof

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I can't confirm you and this user were ever in contact as you didn't provide a FULL screenshot of the users profile WHILE friends.
    Also mobile screenshots are super hard to review.
    Follow next set of instructions. @nTz

I also want the link that user gave you or the link to that other account.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  5. nTz

nTz New User

Steam:
    i am sorry i can't acces the computer rignt now i will try to provide screenshots from the steam desktop mode on phone and he invited me in an steam group,he blocked me,he deleted my +reps and as u can see if u go on my profile i responded to that guy in comments

Attached Files:

6. nTz

nTz New User

Steam:
    that was a screenshot with the link
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Yeah going to need PC screenshots not mobile
    I need that link pasted here pls also
  8. nTz

nTz New User

Steam:
    he added me again and i recorded the whole chat and the proof that i was friend with him you can see the date and the time of the messages here is the link on youtube because i can't post it here but that is my youtube account it is linked with steam.link:
    and the link of the inventory which he was impersonating https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198387026407/inventory/
  9. nTz

nTz New User

Steam:
    pls can somebody ban this dude
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't what I asked for - and don't be impatient.
    Our goal here isn't to ban people either.
    I suggest you just follow my directions and provide what I ask for...videos are not acceptable.
  11. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    I am archiving this report due to a lack of follow-up. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report or send me a PM requesting this report be re-opened.