1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198393364921 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Suspect_steamrep, May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Suspect_steamrep

The Suspect_steamrep New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:201996124
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198393364921

Victim profile: 76561198364257977

What happened? Description:
    This player added me asking to trade for my rare float G3SG1 Polar skin with a rare 0.14 float containing zero's and a thirteen. It is worth about $2. This person started opening a trade discussion with me, invited the Valve Checker Bot or whatever who then wrote a message on my profile asking me to send the trade myself otherwise it won't work. Unfortunately I sent it, he accepted it and I got scammed. He deleted the post on my profile for some reason and stopped replying to me at some point. Unfortunately I sent the trade and no longer have the skin. This person used the steam item verification scam but did not exactly impersonate anyone except for a bot. So he attempted a scam and impersonated a bot, so technically it counts as impersonation. Sorry if I got the scam reason wrong, but nonetheless there should be enough proof of fraud below. Also I am pretty sure that this user is someone who scammed me previously but is now using a different profile. Since I know who the original person is (this is obviously his alt), if I link him also can you check that they are on the same IP and steamrep ban him also?​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence in the form of:
    -Chat Logs
    -Trade Offer
    -Accused Profile​

Attached Files:

2. The Suspect_steamrep

Steam:
    He added me back actually and said that the bot is processing it. He has scammed me and is just stalling once I wrote on his profile that he will get a scam ban. He has not given me back my skin. Scammer.

Attached Files:

3. The Suspect_steamrep

Steam:
    Okay now he is having a panic attack. He declined the other trade he sent me a sent me a screenshot that he did not even scam me. He actually gave me the skin back and is apologizing and asking me to remove this thread. LMAO
  4. y=ax²+bx+c

y=ax²+bx+c Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:216549596
    Actually, No trade ever happened. Look man, you can accuse me of everything you want to, but don't start stating things that never actually happened. There was zero intent to trade until the end, in which I was going to offer you 2 0.03 cent crates for your 0.03 skin. Also, you offered me a trade, not vice versa. [​IMG] [​IMG]
  5. y=ax²+bx+c

Steam:
    (the screenshots since I don't see them in the first message)

Attached Files:

6. The Suspect_steamrep

Steam:
    Yeah wow this guy is an actual scammer. He created another account and copied the profile picture and everything to pretend that he has no trades or whatever. Also no wonder you wrote on my profile wall to "send you the trade" and deleted it immediately. Regardless, you were clearly attempting to scam in the screenshots I provided even if you failed (which you did not!)!
  7. y=ax²+bx+c

Steam:
    the entire log

Attached Files:

8. The Suspect_steamrep

Steam:
    First of all the conversation did not end like that. You literally created a third account to impersonate me... Plus you literally submitted more proof that you were trying to scam and left out a bunch of gaps. Either way here is one thing you do not understand, if you did not actually get my skin (which you did...) you were obviously attempting to scam...
  9. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    Hi @The Suspect_steamrep

Can you upload a screenshot of your trade history, unedited and uncropped, taken from the Steam Client showing the trade?
    Can you also upload another screenshot of your trade history, unedited and uncropped, taken from a web browser with your cursor hovering over the user's name so a URL appears in the bottom left?
  10. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    Hi @The Suspect_steamrep

Thanks for the report. However due to a lack of response I am archiving this report. Feel free to resubmit it another time with the evidence requested added to the report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.