1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198409109937 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [bluestreak] TorNix~|nR, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [bluestreak] TorNix~|nR

[bluestreak] TorNix~|nR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:213802352
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198409109937

Victim profile: 76561198387870432

What happened? Description:
    Steamrep I need to report this, help me, it's fu***** uncredible, sorry for the insults, I'm so angry

On his inventory there is ( StatTrak™ M4A1-S | Hyper Beast (FN) ) we make a trade, a knife vs that shi*, when I receive it I got it (WW) not (FN), and when I go check my knife on his inventory, again I saw the ( StatTrak™ M4A1-S | Hyper Beast (FN) ), he is using hacks on steam, so guys please help me to report him, and you should be carefull. and my advice is do not ever trade with someone you do not know.
    please do something! I spend all my life colleting money to buy it.​

Provide Evidence:
    we make a trade! and his m4 is hyper beast (ST) (FN), I already saw it on csgotraders.net, I sent him the knife and he gave me the hyper beast, done I saw the new inventory item, and it's Well worn not Factory New, I go to check his inventory, and I didn't find my knife, I find the m4 hyper beast (ST) (FN), he is using cheats and hacks on steam
    please try to do something, I spend all my life colleting money to buy this knife, I'm going to be crazy :(
    his inventory: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198409109937/inventory/
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.