1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198410211049 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by gamehag.com/pocketomesh, Feb 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamehag.com/pocketomesh

gamehag.com/pocketomesh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:172604378
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198410211049

Victim profile: 76561198305474484

What happened? Description:
    Ok, I just registered in Steamtrades, And I was urgently needing Money. I have Some Games so I thought of putting them over Steamtrades, to see if they can be sold or not.
    Later, this was the First Guy who Started Chatting in Steamtrades, who having rep of +214 and -4 rep.

After that he sends me a steam invite, Later after we talked he said to send keys first he will send money after activating. He said he has 5500 games in the account and was just collecting games, he will not play that. But I know I didn't trust him, but at last sent him keys. He then Said, keys are Unused and I already have these games. So Sorry I can't purchase, he said he will recommend me to his friends.
    The Deal we had was of overall 30$ after negotiating. I was selling him Lego Marvel's Avenger and Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
    And Later we have positive chat with a Bye.

As I was needing money urgently, I was waiting for any other trade request in Steamtrades, apparently, I observe that my Friend Window with a Talking History has lost. So I checked all my Friends. So what I found is that he unfriended me.

I sent 10-20 messages on steam trades, he said that his tool might have removed me from friendlist. So I was waiting for his reply.
    I was thinking of something is black here, I thought of activating my Key, myself so when I tried to activate my keys, they were showing a Duplicate Key Message. I felt really bad at that Time. He used my Keys in somewhere other place.

And even my Chat History with Him is lost. So I started researching and stumbled upon a Website which can let me see past 30 days chat. So I finally found the Chat and started taking screenshots of everything I can for evidence and to make my case strong.

At Last Night, I received his message in Steam, saying I am Back, what do you Want (Uploading Screenshots Link Below)
    Thanks to his message, Chat Window appeared once again, and with all the history, the history of him activating, etc and all.

Later even he set his profile to Private so that I cannot see. I then started reading SteamTrades Negative Review of that Scammer and found that -4 reps are from those who also got scammed from this scammer.

Can you please please help, you know man, everything we earned can't we taken by a scammer. Its like a hard-earned money, the one we get after lots of Sweat.

Please Provide me the best assistance and ban him please. If there are any way to ban him permanently, count me in. I can do anything, but I wanted that account to be banned along with his 5500 games in account. Then he will realize the real pain. I want payback in all possible means.​

Provide Evidence:
    Uploaded Evidence in the Form of Full Screenshot From Button Below "Upload File"​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with cd keys, game codes, steam codes, Pin codes etc.. due to current Investigative Policy.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

You are welcome to report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.