1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198415670668 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by WArring-Legend64, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WArring-Legend64

WArring-Legend64 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53465826
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198415670668

Victim profile: 76561198067197381

What happened? Description:
    I went on the r/tf2 discord server to get tips on how to sell my Orbiting Planets Tough Stuff Muffs. The accused said he was interested, so I trusted him and added him on steam.

He told me "Hey, I've got these scatterguns". On backpack.tf , it said they were worth about 12.5 keys. This made me confused. I said "Woah bro, I'm getting more keys that I expected", and we agreed on the deal. I asked for him to add his kazotsky kick as well, but he told me he wanted to keep it. Instead he added his square dance.

He sent a trade offer with his two scatterguns and a Square Dance on his side, and my Muffs on my side. I accepted it, and he unfriended me. I went to double check the price, and now the scatterguns were only 9.66 ref. That's when I realised the items I had recieved were not festive, as I had thought, but festivized. There is a massive price difference between the two.

I quickly went to the discord server to tell him, but he had already left it. I tried pinging him, but nothing happened. That's when other people started telling me I had been sharked or scammed.​

Provide Evidence:
    The chat logs between me and the accused, and the trade.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not enough evidence of any scam here - SR also doesn't get involved in between pricing/Value disputes.
    I see no deception here either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.