1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198420700022 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Extradition, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extradition

Extradition Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:184803949
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198420700022

Victim profile: 76561198329873627

What happened? Description:
    I got a friend request from this dude asking if I wanted to trade my Awp lightening strike for his AK47 wasteland rebel fn which is about $100 when my skin is about $70 i thought ayy profit I'll do it and I warned him his scam wouldn't work and he tried anyway and failed now he has this happening.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat history:
    https://i.imgur.com/SQA017I.png

Video!

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Extradition I don't see that user asking for any such item in that chat screenshot? Who sent the offers you or them?
    We don't accept videos either so just answer the questions and provide screenshots.
  3. Extradition

Steam:
    The trade history is gone I guess this is the time he gets away with it due to me being uneducated in making steamrep reports.
  4. Extradition

Steam:
    Sorry, to waste your time I just thought the inventory value bounce between the value of the item in Factory new & the balance dropping down to the worth of those specific items in the way I described was enough but hey I'm just a guy with a dank knife and too much free time totally not wasting his time posting on a free report page to try and help the community but hey I guess the logical decision would be to go with the guy that there isn't any solid evidence because that wouldn't be fair again thanks and sorry tho atleast next time I'll know (*cough Eminem Love the way you lie line 88 *cough) guess I'll just go back to doing my Internet Security job and go and stop all the big bad scammers because that's what I get paid for you know, like It's the best job on the planet you should look into it.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    ok without proper evidence can't review
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.