1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198433592079 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PandalicaCS, Jan 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandalicaCS

PandalicaCS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:545480583
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198433592079

Victim profile: 76561198950600475

What happened? Description:
    so,

I had this guy Called Knifeplay on my friends list for a while and i saw that he had a knife in his inventory.
    I saw that he does not play CSGO anymore, so i decided to ask him if he would sell it.
    He said he would happily and after that, i needed some time to get the money.
    I got back to him This Evening, in hope that i will enjoy my new knife in 20 minutes.
    I hit him up, i asked if he still wants that 120 dollars, (Australian dollars) because the guy lives in Australia.
    he said yea, and when i talked to him before, he said that its okay if we do 60AUD, then he sends me the knife, then the rest of the money, 60.
    So i sent him 60 AUD, which was an amazing price for that knife.
    but when its his turn to send the money, he starts saying that i said USD, and not AUD.
    (Which i might have said, but i didn't remember.)
    then the guy said its okay like this, 120AUD, and to send him my tradelink.
    i sent it to him, and he blocked me..

I even asked him to return my money, if he wasn't happy, but that didn't happen​

Provide Evidence:
    I did crop the chat images which i am very sorry about..

I tried to go back and take full images, but the chat was gone because he Blocked Me​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.