1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198435349125 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by finn4kill, Apr 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finn4kill

finn4kill New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106915585
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198435349125

Victim profile: 76561198174096899

What happened? Description:
    ChokerPog, aka Jurse has been a long term friend of mine and we used to play games. He sometimes mentioned to me he was a big time trader and it was his secondary income. I bought some items a while before and i wanted to get some real money for them. I asked him if he would like to buy the items. Of course he was very interested. He instantly got an offer together for the very best of my items (310$) and asked me to send him the trade with my paypal email in the message box. Me, being utterly dumb, agreed to this and sent him my skins. He instantly blocked me. Looking at his profile in hindsight I can see that he is a professional scammer and has scammed a lot of people before me. Jurse, if you're reading this, I'm not mad u stole my skins but just don't understand why and would love to talk about it. I don't expect anything back.​

Provide Evidence:
    I do not have chat logs as the user instantly blocked me and I've already restarted my pc. I dont know of any way to recover these logs. Maybe this makes it so that there's not enough evidence to warrant a ban, but for me this report as a warning for any other users makes me more than happy.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.