1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198448878770 - ([Steam] Other Community Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Azza ☠, Mar 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azza ☠

Azza ☠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21772827
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Other Community Items

Accused profile: 76561198448878770

Victim profile: 76561198003811382

What happened? Description:
    Random add spam on Steam are used for scamming upon this website, occurred twice now using the same script. Second account (alt) of scammer: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198323282810

Provide Evidence:
    [5:23 AM]
    Koshara:
    So i have a deal for you, I wont ask you for your items ,money or any s✿✿✿ like that. Profit 50/50,it will take about 15-20mins. Can I tell you about it?
    [5:24 AM]
    Koshara:
    Im member of support on https://d2flaw.com/ , and I have access to the admin panel, where I can choose winners,but theres a problem
    [5:26 AM]
    Koshara:
    I cant do it for myself, because owner of site blocked bets from my IP address, steam profiles etc. However, I can choose another people, for example - you as a winner, but then you give me 50% of winnings, which you take
    [5:30 AM]
    Koshara:
    U participate in the jackpot,i make u win and we split items u win 50/50. This is the plan
    [5:32 AM]
    Koshara:
    Let me show u the way it works​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Its advised if you get these often or even now to make a note on your profile that users comment on it as to why they add you before you accept an add.
    This works 1000% for me and if you do this you won't be in this situation again.
    I fact I told you this the other day and you've not listened to this suggest - please do this now it really solves the issue.
    This is basically the exact same issue as you had the other day and if you don't take action you will keep putting yourself at risk!
  3. Azza ☠

Azza ☠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21772827
    Thanks for your prompt actions upon these scammers. I don't normally get randomly added by scammers so didn't think much of it before, but you are right. I have added that note you mentioned on my Steam profile now. Cheers.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.