1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198800728094 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by M1K, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M1K

M1K New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14620526
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198800728094

Victim profile: 76561198453601357

What happened? Description:
    He added me first, then i accepted his offer he told me that if i trade my items it will be swap with another dota 2 items.
    Then he sent me link. all of my items where traded to it after I clicked the link.
    i asked him the next day to return my items or the other items he promised but he always said that theres an error on verification so he cant send it to me.
    I get angry and now he gets more angry so he asked me to verify something on my phone, I dont know whats the meaning of steam guard code so i easily confirmed it then he was now disabling my steam mobile authenticator.
    Then he asked for email login. i thought he asked it because he forgot the password of the 3rd party site he used then i also gave my email. Now he changed all my credentials on that account and he got that account. I no longer have access to the account he used to scam me but he message me through my account admitting he scammed for more than 4 years and he also scammed me and he can show me items that he scammed. He also said that hes going to teach me how to scam using my account​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see zero evidence of any scam here - the user was and has already been banned/tagged here for also nearly a year nothing more we can do to them.
    Lastly I see you talk about login and so on that is hacking/phishing and not to be reported here at all.
    Report them to Valve
    I'm Declining report on the fore mentioned information but it would have been Invalid regardless for policy.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.