1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198801224662 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Llmitless, Feb 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llmitless

Llmitless New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116795365
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198801224662

Victim profile: 76561198193856459

What happened? Description:
    He said he'd pay me using BRD Wallet when sending him my knife. I agreed to trade him the knife for basically 1500 in BTC and he agreed. After I sent he said he was going to pay. The whole time he was talking to me it felt like he was being a big suspicious but the way he talked to me and the way he wanted to clarify everything made me feel like he was a decent human being and would actually follow up to his claim of paying me. Also his steam profile is full of reps and s✿✿✿ which after the fact i realize could be paid for or only say good things about him and he can just steal someones stuff and block them preventing them from posting that he is a scammer. I dont understand how someone like this has never been banned on steamreps before. Everything is obviously my fault but this guy seemed to be clean.

He blocked me after but because of steam chat I have my chat logs with him on reddit and on steam. https://www.reddit.com/user/Eunhar00 is his reddit name and he gave me the Silvers steam name to trade with. We added each other and I traded with him after reading that his steam rep was clean and he had +reps on his steam page..​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided no formal agreement - I see the method of payment but no exact item described and for what amount.
    Without that we can not review this. Also mobile screenshots are super hard to review, PC in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests this user was or is guilty of any wrong doing.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.