1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198804041465 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The pony-man, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The pony-man

The pony-man Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42320707
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198804041465

Victim profile: 76561198044907142

What happened? Description:
    So basically its kinda my bad agreeing for this trade but anyways, i saw this coming. So long story short, dude trades me and offers me a deal that i was basically asking for, after that he tells me that he wants some bs item from my inv, but under 1 condition, that we trade item he wanted from my inv first, and then offer he "offered" me before. (Wich was some mine unusual taunt + pure for his max head), i was realy skeptical about all of this, but still for some reason accepted this "offer of his" 1st trade went very well, no a thing gone wrong, but when time came to my offer "2nd trade", he accepted it, we traded and on confirmation moment he cancelled the trade and left the sever. Thus basically breaking the agreement we had. So yeah.. be carful when u trade with this dude, if he asks for some "Lets do 2 trades" where second one is clearly a profitable for you - send this dude as far as possible cause he is gonna just ditch you, like he did me xD"
    I think he f✿✿✿ed up on his scam tho, since what i think he was thinking is, that he is getting this stupid bandana that is spelled, he though that its was spelled with footprints and voice, when in reality its spelled with halloween colour and voice. So yeah good on you m8!​

Provide Evidence:
    on first screen shot you can see a trade where i asked him last time: "like hey dude, u really gonna sell me that max head after we done with first trade?" And he said: "yea"
    On second screenshot u can see that in reality he canceled trade, and ditched me​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There is no evidence of any scam here. You can't report someone assuming they will scam you.
    Just decline the trade till your ready with all items.
    Also keep in mind SR doesn't get involved with value/price disputes - for all we know this is a legit trade.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.