1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198805869966 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kinnear, Jan 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinnear

Kinnear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6116299
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198805869966

Victim profile: 76561197972498327

What happened? Description:
    Contacted me a few weeks ago wanting to trade for unusual with me, added me on discord and shared his screen with me to show me his inventory spoke to me over voice too on discord, told me to go to the website bitskins and list a small item for say $1000 to show me how it worked told me I had to refresh the page to get my trade offer ( which was true) then when he told me to list my Expensive items he told me dont refresh the bot will automatically send you a trade offer this time but I refreshed anyway and surprise surprise 2 bots sent me trade offers from "bitskins" one was the real bitskins bot that the website tells you is sending the trade offer when you hit refresh and one is nammed to look like a bitskins bot.
    most of the converstaion happened over voice and unfortunately I was sharing screens because he asked me too so I couldnt open OBS up and hit record or he would have seen however I will provide screen shots of the chat on discord and the fact that he blocked me and the trade offers I got. however he has already been steamrep banned for impersonating a trader he has just decided to go with a different scam this time I guess.

he has now changed the name of the alt account that he made look like the bitskins bot but I will provide evidence of my trade offer history.​

Provide Evidence:
    chat conversations on discord and steam of he wanting to trade with me but most of it was discussed over voice on discord you can see in the one chat that he called me

the name on the account who sent me trade offers under the bitskins account name has since changed but however he was sharing screens with me so he would see when I clicked "list my items" and then send me the trade offer, when I said I had a trade from 2 bots he said that is strange then he told me to decline and do it again hence why I have 4 trades, 2 from actual bitskins bots and 2 from his alt account that he uses to impersonate a bitskins bot.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No acceptable evidence of a scam here - appears you took the most important parts to discord which is not acceptable evidence.
    This user is also already banned/tagged here - been for months. Nothing more we can do to them here so was best to just ignore/delete them and move on.
    But aside from that again no evidence to prove the user was doing anything wrong again per what we require.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.