1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198806030456 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Last Warning for Banned, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last Warning for Banned

Last Warning for Banned New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:176080381
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198806030456

Victim profile: 76561198312426491

What happened? Description:
    So I recently friended this person, who I had no idea at the time, that wanted to trade a Collectors kritzkrieg with me. I declined and he asked that at the very least to help give him points to a promo code on some website that had a bad gateway. After that this "so-called" Moderator kept explaining that I needed to cooperate by getting rid of my "red Flagged' items by trading it to him so see if it's flagged. He then sends me an offer with low and behold my Collectors kritzkrieg being flagged so declined the offer and he keeps threatening me by changing my profile name and picture saying that I'm gonna be permanently banned if I don't accept their offer's. So that where i am right now.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

[8:44 PM]
    Report.tf:
    http://Report’s.Tf
    This account has been flagged by Steam Support for violations of Terms of Service Agreement on the following account Will be permanently Disabled and having some Red Flag(s).
    Kindly respond and cooperate in here.

[8:46 PM]
    Nigward:
    How was i disabled

Report.tf:
    Red Flag(s) means have Infected Items.

Nigward:
    Infected Items? Like what?

Report.tf:
    There are process you need to follow :
    Every transaction here is being recorded for fully assured security. So DON'T do anything that is against the Item Verification Policy to prevent any further issues on your account and please don’t you dare to waste my time here. I have to be strict and precise here since your safety is my outmost priority. Understood?

[8:47 PM]
    Nigward:
    Sure

[8:48 PM]
    Report.tf:
    I need your item(s) to be check since it was from Red Flags or Fraud Items wherein your item(s) will be verified since it is attached to this account given by VALVe™ that has direct access to our VALVe™ Item Database to gather enough item logs and data for it to be Verified. But the item(s) will never be accepted since our inventory is systemically locked by VALVe™ for you Steam User to have the fairness/comfort of this method.
    Understand?
    Just to remind you Steam User your item(s) will always remain in your inventory at all times. Don't forget to confirm it via Mobile Confirmation. It would take 2-3 minutes for your item(s) to be verified.

[8:50 PM]
    Nigward:
    So how will I know it's fraud items

[8:50 PM]
    Report.tf:
    Im sending you an offer now.
    Report.tf sent you a new trade offerFraud Items Detected.View trade offer
    Our program have Detected some of your Items.
    Kindly respond it to offer dont need to worry because your items will always remain it on your Inventory if its not came from Fraud Items.
    Understand?

[8:53 PM]
    Nigward:
    Yes just gimme just one min plz sry havin to eat

[8:54 PM]
    Report.tf:
    Just accept the offer from our program sir so we can know if your items came from Fraud or Red Flag(s)
    Kindly respond fast because i have so many Steam User's who need my help and also my Service.
    I will give you last warning for Banned. So kindly respond.

[8:59 PM]
    Nigward:
    How am i suppose to know you're not a scam?

Report.tf:
    You can have my words in here and im doing my job in here just to help Steam user's like you.

Nigward:
    From my research there's no such thing as pending banned

[9:00 PM]
    Report.tf:
    The Steam Support send me your profile to help.
    I set your name for last warning for delaying the Program.
    Kindly accept the offer now this is for your own safety. Dont need to worry your Items Will Still remain in your inventory at all time's if its not one of Fraud Items.
    You can check my Badge for Proof :

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....969/D5787677BA9AA5C6576B6A1E3857BAF1DF9E2066/

Kindly respond fast Steam User.
    Report.tf sent you a new trade offerFraud Items Detected.View trade offer
    If you declined offer's i will gonna force to disabled your Acccount.
    Kindly respond the offer now Steam user's.
    Btw im recording this whole transaction for us to be safety in here so kindly cooperate.
    Kindly respond. Dont worry Steam User it will just take 2-3minute's to check it on our Program.
    Did you saw my badge?
    I need your cooperation in here Steam User so kindly respond.
    Steam User's?
    Kindly respond for once.
    This is for your own safety.
    Kindly respond.

[9:11 PM]
    Nigward:
    Ban me and I'll just talk to steam support

[9:11 PM]
    Report.tf:
    I have my own salary in here so why would i scam you?
    I will give you second chance you have 5 minute's to send your valuable Items on your Second Account or Storage Account/Friends Account.
    3 minute's to send your valuable Items on your Second Account or Storage Account/Friends Account.

[9:20 PM]
    Report.tf:
    Look at your profile Steam User. So kindly send your valuable items on your Storage or friends Account now.
    Look at your Steam Description.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Last Warning for Banned I don't see a date on any of the chat screenshots.
    Can you produce one full screen please
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Rejected due to improper evidence..lack of follow up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.