1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198807817638 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Murtle, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murtle

Murtle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80649050
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198807817638

Victim profile: 76561198121563829

What happened? Description:
    A random person, added me by random. I inspected his profile without the help of steamrep and found that this certain person is friend has a friend in common, so I accepted it. Now here goes the routine of trying to scam a person, they talk nice ( which you'll see it didn't happen from poor grammar issues ), this scammer was actually pretty smart at creating minimal evidence by going into a voice call in discord ( which by the way I didn't expect ) He asked me to open Marketplace.tf to basically check my credit card info and my trade ID history and instead I opened backpack.tf and made his life harder by acting stupid. Of course I managed to bluff him out and made him pissed off that he straight up confessed in voice call. Also I used an alternate discord account to contact him where he confidently just shared screen and showed how he scams people by using some sort of application that takes credit card data.​

Provide Evidence:
    In the first picture you see him failing his basic grammar and trying his best to get me intrigued, and I gotta admit I was damn intrigued on finding out how this guy is going to scam me

in the second picture you see him going straight to the point by just asking me to open marketplace and possibly showing vital data for him to snatch, and me being attentive I managed to catch some sort of application that gathers credit card data

and on the last picture I'm sorry if I cut a little bit of the end it was me basically bluffing him out till he confesses in discord voice chat. It was me pretending to be an admin to ensure his defeat but in the end he deletes me instantly so I won :D

also I'll put in some chat over in the discord

and If you see in the discord chat right there, I faked that I didn't have a mic and that my screen share was slow ( it was not ) and managed to make him impatient until he fall into my trap

and you can see my main discord right beside there​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we don't accept discord chat, only steam chat - nothing thru steam chat here is showing any intent to defraud.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.