1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198807852866 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Reckless, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reckless

Reckless New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:219592901
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198807852866

Victim profile: 76561198399451531

What happened? Description:
    I traded it with the person I was accusing of, and he swindled me. I was going to give him an AK skin. And he was going to give me an AWP skin with the same value. Before the trade, he asked me for some kind of collateral to make sure I wasn't a fraud. I sent him a tradeoffer including the Steam Gift of Don't Starve Together. I told him not to approve until everything went well. He kept me waiting for the tradeoffer in the back. When I realized the situation, he sent me about 40 worthless CSGO items and immediately after telling me that the original skin was in another account, it blocked me and changed his account's Steam Nickname. I found the steam64 ID from the browser history and got the chance to apply. I'm sure you've stolen others from me, and I'd like to inform you that this person is a possible fraud.​

Provide Evidence:
    He got fraud my game gift. I couldn't add screenshots of the chat because he blocked immediately and I couldn't able to take a screenshot.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.