1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198815430483 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DiViNATiON, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiViNATiON

DiViNATiON New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65403508
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198815430483

Victim profile: 76561198049658142

What happened? Description:
    What happend Is that my friend (he's from my city too) wants to gift me sometjing for my birthday so he send a trade offer to my account of an ak47-usp-glock and m4. The first minutes the trade was not arriving to my account, (I was refreshing in case that Steam had some issues with the android app). At some Point, the ítems sended by my friend appear in my exchanges offers, and for some reason i couldnt click to accept. Long short story, i check my trades offer History and the sends for my friend dissapear. Like if he never exist, so we check hers Steam offer History and fine that "supposly" he send her ítems to this weird account which Is lvl 1 and as my friend rememeber, never had him added as friend. I trully suspect of some Sort of hack to clone Profiles or something like that. Please, check it out! I know that seems like proofs are too little, but i've never seen or hear something like this, my friend would never send His tradeoffer if he wasnt sure who was going to receive it!​

Provide Evidence:
    In the photos u can see that he put the same name than me and dunno ir u can verify this but he had the same picture because the Profile looks exactly like mine!
    Im pretty sure that he clone the Profile or the account. Regards, please answer us!​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't accept 3rd party reports - no context/chat to review.
    Sorry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.